Add-on Downloads Manager addon?

AFAIK there is nothing else. the setup of the resource manager is different and focuses more on files with revisions and lacks any kind of media player or document viewer. there is no importer.
it's an official addon so it's likely that it will be supported for a long time.
this is your best bet.

For videos and images you can use @Chris D 's XenMediaGallery. It's excellent. But it does not support uploaded video yet. This functionality is said to be added in a future version.
I don't think that Product Manager is suited as a replacement for Downloads II, LDM or MicroDownloads. There is no Downloads Manager for XF. Resource Manager is the next best thing.
You can also try @Bob B 's ShowCase and see if you can make a downloads manager from that. I'm not sure if thats possible.

You can also try @Bob B 's ShowCase and see if you can make a downloads manager from that. I'm not sure if thats possible.
It would take quite a bit of coding to turn showcase into a Downloads Manager. I'd personally recommend @Chris D Product Manager or the Resource Manager as a starting point.

Top Bottom