Resource Manager Addon License Questions

Amadeus

I am about to extend my XenForo License for another year, and was curious as to whether the Addon Products (e.g., "XenForo Resource Manager") works the same way as the XenForo license.

Am I correct in the following statements? If not, please correct me:
  • It's $65 for the initial license purchase of the Resource Manager addon and that $65 provides software updates to the addon for a year.
  • It's then $15 to extend the resource manager addon license for an additional year, at any point in the future.
  • The license allows me to use the resource manager addon, even if I were not to extend the license -- but, I would not be able to download updates to the addon unless within the extended license time period.
In other words, addon products and services work exactly like the primary XenForo license, correct?

Thanks!

Solution
I guess the key thing to remember, once you add the the additional products - when you renew, you'll have to pay the combined renewal cost for all products you have a license for. You cannot just renew one product by itself. I understand it's possible to cancel the product from your account if you decide not to use it anymore, thus removing the renewal fee.

As a licensed user of the products you mentioned, your post is in agreement with my own understanding and what I've paid to renew in the past. In my case, renewals are $95 year (XF Base, Enhanced Search, Resource Manager & Media Gallery). Your renewal with XF Base ($55) + RM ($15) would be $70/year once you add RM to your license.

And yes, you can continue to use the products once...
I guess the key thing to remember, once you add the the additional products - when you renew, you'll have to pay the combined renewal cost for all products you have a license for. You cannot just renew one product by itself. I understand it's possible to cancel the product from your account if you decide not to use it anymore, thus removing the renewal fee.

As a licensed user of the products you mentioned, your post is in agreement with my own understanding and what I've paid to renew in the past. In my case, renewals are $95 year (XF Base, Enhanced Search, Resource Manager & Media Gallery). Your renewal with XF Base ($55) + RM ($15) would be $70/year once you add RM to your license.

And yes, you can continue to use the products once the updates expire - but as noted, it's combined renewal on each cycle.

Solution
Top Bottom