1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Downloads Manager addon?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by ecko, Nov 6, 2014.

1. ecko

ecko Member

Does anyone know if a downloads addon exists that is similar to DownloadsII. or micro downloads ?
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

AFAIK there is nothing else. the setup of the resource manager is different and focuses more on files with revisions and lacks any kind of media player or document viewer. there is no importer.
    it's an official addon so it's likely that it will be supported for a long time.
    this is your best bet.
  4. ecko

ecko Member

i hope any one have any idea for Downloads Manager
  5. 3rd AnGle

3rd AnGle Well-Known Member

6. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

For videos and images you can use @Chris D 's XenMediaGallery. It's excellent. But it does not support uploaded video yet. This functionality is said to be added in a future version.
    I don't think that Product Manager is suited as a replacement for Downloads II, LDM or MicroDownloads. There is no Downloads Manager for XF. Resource Manager is the next best thing.
    You can also try @Bob B 's ShowCase and see if you can make a downloads manager from that. I'm not sure if thats possible.
    ecko likes this.
  7. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

It would take quite a bit of coding to turn showcase into a Downloads Manager. I'd personally recommend @Chris D Product Manager or the Resource Manager as a starting point.
    Alfa1 likes this.