1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 Downloads doesnt count

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by Janissary, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Janissary

Janissary Member

hi i am using RM 1.1.1 with BR credit premium .. i created resources and sold them to different test users but it doesnt count ..Download are still zero at pairsjustified area and ratings area.

by the way i didnt create resource fields because i dont understand is it data base area? .my eyes and brain soo tired.. well is there any explain with pictures about RM fields,or is it necessary ?

Thank you..

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The downloads should be updating every time a download occurs. If you have any add-ons that modify the behavior of the resource manager, you should disable them and test again to see if the downloads count goes up.

3. Janissary

Janissary Member

yes you right its about other add on. when i disable other add on RM its counting.. thank you for your response

4. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

May i ask what addon this was?

5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Its in the first post:

xf_phantom likes this.
  6. Janissary

Janissary Member

BRCRI= ******* credit reasource menager integration.... its working perfect about buy with brc sell ,with brc. download counter working you can see at ACP but it not shows on resource ratings

xf_phantom likes this.
  7. Janissary

Janissary Member

after afew hours ..... new verision updated.... problem solved ,bug fixed. Birivium really good author no mercy againist bugs .Why i am using *******'s add ons..