• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RM 1.1 Downloads doesnt count

hi i am using RM 1.1.1 with BR credit premium .. i created resources and sold them to different test users but it doesnt count ..Download are still zero at pairsjustified area and ratings area.

by the way i didnt create resource fields because i dont understand is it data base area? .my eyes and brain soo tired.. well is there any explain with pictures about RM fields,or is it necessary ?

Thank you..

Jeremy

The downloads should be updating every time a download occurs. If you have any add-ons that modify the behavior of the resource manager, you should disable them and test again to see if the downloads count goes up.

BRCRI= ******* credit reasource menager integration.... its working perfect about buy with brc sell ,with brc. download counter working you can see at ACP but it not shows on resource ratings

after afew hours ..... new verision updated.... problem solved ,bug fixed. Birivium really good author no mercy againist bugs .Why i am using *******'s add ons..