1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double Click on my post to inline edit

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by DieselMinded, Jul 29, 2010.

1. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

How about inline post editing ? admin can do everyone but user can do him/her self .

edit a post by just double clicking on it and do it inline
  2. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

gets my vote, and I'd be surprised if it's not already on a todo list (maybe not the double-click part, but the inline edit part at least).
  3. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Agreed, gets my vote also :)... Again I would be surprised it if isn't already planned.
  4. Floris

Floris Guest

I think double click is not the way to go, the area is too big on a page. Clicking on edit in the post to inline edit is more than reasonable in my opinion.
  5. majdi

majdi Well-Known Member

for editing the title while in the forum view it would be a cool feature since it saves you a click ;) im not sure about editing the post itself because its already one click away.
  6. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

clicking edit opens a new window
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

Yes, but my feedback was about the double click in a post to edit it inline.

Editing thread titles and other inline moderating is disabled for members on this site it seems, maybe I can ask Kier/Mike to post a short youtube video demonstrating it. It's pretty nifty.
  8. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Editing of posts without leaving the page is coming soon.
  9. Floris

Floris Guest