Lack of interest Double-click thread prefix to edit

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

NealC

I'm sure someone has mentioned a suggestion to double-click a thread title to edit it like vB had but I can't find it, but I'd like to suggest the ability to double-click thread prefixes. My software biz uses XF for bug reports in beta programs, etc. and the user will use "Bug Report" then we'll change it to "Logged" and then again to "Resolved". Just like to make it easier to change thread prefixes.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like it but...

I actually would like a single click to go to a list of the threads in that forum with that prefix. I found it odd when viewing a thread that it was not hyperlinked, but in the forum you can sort and view all the prefixes.

But I like your suggestion too. If they ever link them to a prefix list, maybe your suggestion's action can be for those with edit permissions only. But hey I don't think they are going to do mine anyway. ;)

I like it but...

I actually would like a single click to go to a list of the threads in that forum with that prefix. I found it odd when viewing a thread that it was not hyperlinked, but in the forum you can sort and view all the prefixes.

But I like your suggestion too. If they ever link them to a prefix list, maybe your suggestion's action can be for those with edit permissions only. But hey I don't think they are going to do mine anyway. ;)
Obviously it would be good to have in the core, but Xon's Prefix Essentials addon allows you to do that, just so you know.

If they ever link them to a prefix list, maybe your suggestion's action can be for those with edit permissions only

Yes, this is for staff use but I think within a permissioned set time end users could use it too.

Is the double-click to edit thread titles like vB 4 existent? I tried it once and didn't see it.

I'd love to see posts of "my fav XF add-ons" someday, in another thread. I'm still learning. XF is beyond phenomenal, I've never seen a better written web application (from the UI/UX) standpoint, I'm sure the coding is the same.

Top Bottom