Don't you hate it when user suddenly change their avatar?

ah that made my night... lol

I can see your point, but I also like to change my avatar quite a bit, I think this is like my 8th since I joined here lol, would of gone through more than that but was digging the ditch vb one.
me 2X and i feel guilty lolx

I actually never used avatars for years, but I also got tired of seeing a big blank blotch where one should be, so I made the one I have, and never bother changing it because I'm really not an avatar person. My desktop is pretty much empty as well, and I don't watch TV or play sports or tinker with cars. I do listen to music now & then, though. Come to think of it, I have no life. :rolleyes:

What do you do? :eek:
Other than live in my computer, not a whole lot. My wife and I spend time together when we get a chance (she works a real job and does volunteer work), and I leave the house once or twice a day to go to the local coffee shop (Tim Horton's, Canada's coffee mecca) and read the paper. Oh, and I play my piano a lot. I'm quite reclusive really.

You are, and you keep confusing me. :mad:
bighug.gif

I actually never used avatars for years, but I also got tired of seeing a big blank blotch where one should be, so I made the one I have, and never bother changing it because I'm really not an avatar person. My desktop is pretty much empty as well, and I don't watch TV or play sports or tinker with cars. I do listen to music now & then, though. Come to think of it, I have no life. :rolleyes:

Actually for members who don't use avatars, the sods, just throw on a default Justin Bieber one, works a treat to get folks into the program ;)

When it's all said and done. An avatar shouldn't be what prompts you to distinguish a member on any forum whether they change their avatar once in a lifetime, year, month, week or on the hour every hour. It takes but a second to glance over and look at the username and take note of it, you won't exactly forget and even if you do does it really matter? I would assume not.

I would have thought that remembering a persons style of posting and the content they post would allocate that certain trademark that's associated to some of, if not most.

And as always, Sorry for my bad english, I'm english.

Ps. Thanks to the original poster I proved a point that avatars aren't exactly "primary distinguishable material" but what I really want to thank you for is that I now can't be bothered to apply an avatar. I'm betting people will still know it's me without glancing over because every person as their own trademark style of posting that you only have to look for.

Who am I and how did I get here? And what a load of crap I just posted there. LOL

When it's all said and done. An avatar shouldn't be what prompts you to distinguish a member on any forum whether they change their avatar once in a lifetime, year, month, week or on the hour every hour. It takes but a second to glance over and look at the username and take note of it, you won't exactly forget and even if you do does it really matter? I would assume not.

I would have thought that remembering a persons style of posting and the content they post would allocate that certain trademark that's associated to some of, if not most.

And as always, Sorry for my bad english, I'm english.

Ps. Thanks to the original poster I proved a point that avatars aren't exactly "primary distinguishable material" but what I really want to thank you for is that I now can't be bothered to apply an avatar. I'm betting people will still know it's me without glancing over because every person as their own trademark style of posting that you only have to look for.

Who am I and how did I get here? And what a load of crap I just posted there. LOL
Sorry, who are you again?

Betcha can't figure out who I am either. No?

Here's a hint....
spanking.gif

That's got to be peggy. And for everyone's information I would encourage that you take up the "peggy spanking service" I can guarantee that your arse will look like a baboons backside within 5 minutes. Mines did and yours could to. Okay, this is when i should stop typing but hey I can't stop myself. Be warned, anything over 5 minutes and your liable to be dragging your backside across the floor. You have been warned.

Top Bottom