Dont laugh

stilly

lol, don't ask, but I am looking for a header, I am no good with graphics, at all, lol. Need someone to make a header, that scrolls slowly left, this boat (pic attached) minus the hijacker tourists, or greyscale would work, towing a beer fridge, I know, lol, like I said don't ask, will pay by paypal up to $100, PM me if interested....if need be can negotiate price, if worth it for quality,

#405.webp

You can use slide, or animate with jquery. JQuery is used in the core, and it's easy to make use of, for instance, on click using slide:
Code:
<script>
$("#idOfYourDivContainigThisImage").click(function(){ $(this).hide("slide",{ direction:"left"},1000);});
</script>

On page load using animate:

Code:
<script>

$(document).ready(function()
{
    $("#idOfYourDivContainigThisImage").css("margin-left",-$(this).width()).animate({ marginLeft:0},750);
});
</script>

The photoshopping will probably better done by someone else, but you should be able to use the above methods once you have the image

Nothing more than a header to correlate a thread with 3500k views and over 1000k posts:

Last Post Wins The Beer

You can appreciate why it will never end, lol,

Seriously though, when it comes to the random nature of water, a repeating GIF won't cut it. I think you need a Flash developer.

You may be right. Movement would look static. Not what I am after. Takers, any out there? DBZ, = null, if you have thoughts or are rep of enfold, and have skills PM me, else, thanks,

Got my boat towing a beer fridge header lol,

www_overhulled_com_board_index_php_banner.webp

Is flash, can see it live by viewing site.

And here is the custom login page not yet deployed, but in a day or so, we are working on cleaning up a few details validating to the DB,

overhulled_Login6_html.webp

Albeit on 1.1.5, get it to work well there, then 1.2, and adjust accordingly, I like it, lol, baby steps, lol, but all in all, I am digging it, probably not everyone's cup of tea though,

Top Bottom