1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont laugh

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by stilly, Jun 18, 2013.

1. stilly

stilly Active Member

lol, don't ask, but I am looking for a header, I am no good with graphics, at all, lol. Need someone to make a header, that scrolls slowly left, this boat (pic attached) minus the hijacker tourists, or greyscale would work, towing a beer fridge, I know, lol, like I said don't ask, will pay by paypal up to $100, PM me if interested....if need be can negotiate price, if worth it for quality,

Morgain likes this.
  2. tenants

tenants Well-Known Member

You can use slide, or animate with jquery. JQuery is used in the core, and it's easy to make use of, for instance, on click using slide:
    $("#idOfYourDivContainigThisImage").click(function(){ $(this).hide("slide",{ direction:"left"},1000);});
    On page load using animate:

$("#idOfYourDivContainigThisImage").css("margin-left",-$(this).width()).animate({ marginLeft:0},750);
    The photoshopping will probably better done by someone else, but you should be able to use the above methods once you have the image
  3. viaBowl

viaBowl Member

I'm thinking this would seem funny after I knew what it was all about.
  4. stilly

stilly Active Member

Nothing more than a header to correlate a thread with 3500k views and over 1000k posts:

Last Post Wins The Beer

You can appreciate why it will never end, lol,
    0xym0r0n likes this.
  5. viaBowl

viaBowl Member

Seriously though, when it comes to the random nature of water, a repeating GIF won't cut it. I think you need a Flash developer.
  6. stilly

stilly Active Member

You may be right. Movement would look static. Not what I am after. Takers, any out there? DBZ, = null, if you have thoughts or are rep of enfold, and have skills PM me, else, thanks,
  7. stilly

stilly Active Member

Got my boat towing a beer fridge header lol,

Is flash, can see it live by viewing site.

And here is the custom login page not yet deployed, but in a day or so, we are working on cleaning up a few details validating to the DB,

0xym0r0n likes this.
  8. stilly

stilly Active Member

Albeit on 1.1.5, get it to work well there, then 1.2, and adjust accordingly, I like it, lol, baby steps, lol, but all in all, I am digging it, probably not everyone's cup of tea though,