• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Donation Manager $300

I'm working on a VERY SIMPLE donation manager for XenPorta... It wont have a lot of the features you're asking for because... well... I think they are pointless.

Untitled-1.webp

I'm working on a VERY SIMPLE donation manager for XenPorta... It wont have a lot of the features you're asking for because... well... I think they are pointless.

Gee thanks for this constructive post. I guess the people on the other boards were right about your attitude :rolleyes:

View attachment 19446

Seriously Jaxel, not sure why you always have to make yourself look like an ass. Could have easily revealed your simple donation manager without the extra comments.

Back on topic, I would be interested in a more robust donation manager as well. Unfortunately we don't have the resources to begin working on one, but if anyone is up for the challenge I wouldn't mind helping at all. Features that I am looking for:
  • Donation Page
    • A page featuring the donation goal, description
  • Donators Page
    • Full list of donators with their donations and comments
  • Donation Widget
    • Jaxel's image above is a good example. The goal, short description and PayPal submit button.
  • Donation Threshold
    • User group promotions based on how much you donate to towards the goal.
If anyone has the time or is looking to charge for an addon like this I would be willing to purchase a license.

View attachment 19446

Why do you keep saying so many things that people want is pointless? There are things out there that other people want that I don't have a use for but I am not going to call it pointless. I actually do not want many things but I have a reason for wanting those things.

You do work that is appreciated by others and I hope you keep on doing it, there is room for other peoples add on products out there different than your since we don't all have identical wants or needs.

AWJunkies wrote something that they are going to port their mods over, but when he couldn´t write. I think this will still need....

I am waiting for this too. From talking to him it seems his will do everything I want.

I didn't realise there were two identical request threads from the same author, so they have been merged.

Top Bottom