• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Donation Manager $300

I am looking for beta testers for my Donations System add-on. It is based off of Paypal Donations pm/pc me if you are interested.

Attachments

• acp-button.webp
    acp-button.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 49
  • acp-goal.webp
    acp-goal.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 42
  • acp-options.webp
    acp-options.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 38
  • donate.webp
    donate.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 45
  • donors.webp
    donors.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 41
  • goals.webp
    goals.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 40
  • sidebar.webp
    sidebar.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 42
Yeah, they're phrases on that page.

Example:
Code:
<xen:title>{xen:if {$goal.id}, '{xen:phrase xf_donations_edit_goal}: {$goal.title}', '{xen:phrase xf_donations_create_goal}'}</xen:title>

<xen:form action="{xen:adminlink 'donations/save-goal', $goal}" class="formOverlay">
    <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase title}:" name="title" value="{$goal.title}" inputclass="AcSingle" data-liveTitleTemplate="{xen:if {$goal.id},
            '{xen:phrase xf_donations_edit_goal}: <em>%s</em>',
            '{xen:phrase xf_donations_create_goal}: <em>%s</em>'}"  maxlength="255" />
    <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase description}:" name="description" value="{$goal.description}" rows="4" inputclass="Elastic" />
    <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase xf_donations_amount}:" name="amount" value="{$goal.amount}" inputclass="AcSingle" />
    <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase xf_donations_donated}:" name="total_donated" value="{$goal.total_donated}" inputclass="AcSingle" />
    <xen:checkboxunit label="">
        <xen:option name="active" label="{xen:phrase xf_donations_active}" selected="{$goal.active}">
        </xen:option>
    </xen:checkboxunit>

<xen:submitunit save="{xen:phrase save}"></xen:submitunit>
</xen:form>

This what you mean right?

Back all ready, I will go ahead and ask now.

Can there be at least 8 classes of donations?
Does it work off of secondary usergroups?
Can it be set where 4 of the classes cannot be seen by members unless I give them permission individually?
If someone has contributed and there is still 10 days on their last contribution will it realize that there is still time on it and add them together if they contribute again?
Does it provide full record keeping?

Back all ready, I will go ahead and ask now.

Can there be at least 8 classes of donations?
Does it work off of secondary usergroups?
Can it be set where 4 of the classes cannot be seen by members unless I give them permission individually?
If someone has contributed and there is still 10 days on their last contribution will it realize that there is still time on it and add them together if they contribute again?
Does it provide full record keeping?

At the moment, it logs all IPN data sent by Paypal. But, in another table, it lumps all donations based on user (which I will expand further in a future version). Secondly, I have yet to add the ability to view each transaction in ACP, other than the listing (which is of course, soon to come).

What exactly do you want/mean by the first 3 questions? As I have never seen/tested AWJunkie's donation manager for vB, I have no clue.

What exactly do you want/mean by the first 3 questions?

1. Lets say you have donations like this.

A B C D

1 2 3 4

Each of the eight donations are different in nature. A person could possibly do all eight of them.

2. On each of the eight types of donations can it be made to where it adds them to a secondary usergroup. Then a time period expires it would remove the secondary user group. It would also be able to have a timer on it. Lets say this was for 30 days and 20 days had passed. The person donated again with ten days remaining so it would not keep them in the secondary usergroup for 40 days now but adding to the time.

3. On the eight different donations can it work like this.

A B C D Any member can find how to contribute to these.

1 2 3 4 Only select members can contribute to these and these options are invisible to all other members.

1. Lets say you have donations like this.

A B C D

1 2 3 4

Each of the eight donations are different in nature. A person could possibly do all eight of them.

2. On each of the eight types of donations can it be made to where it adds them to a secondary usergroup. Then a time period expires it would remove the secondary user group. It would also be able to have a timer on it. Lets say this was for 30 days and 20 days had passed. The person donated again with ten days remaining so it would not keep them in the secondary usergroup for 40 days now but adding to the time.

3. On the eight different donations can it work like this.

A B C D Any member can find how to contribute to these.

1 2 3 4 Only select members can contribute to these and these options are invisible to all other members.

That sounds more like a subscription system than a donation system... I'm not sure if I want to pursue a subscription project (or as of this moment, integrate a subscription system into the donation manager).

Ours will be out real soon. Working on series 5 as I type.
Will have all the features of vB version.

I will give more info as we get closer but it is not to far away.
100% attention is on this and porting all software to multi platforms.

Almost done? :D

Top Bottom