• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Donation Manager $300

I have been waiting on his work too. I might try and give him an added financial incentive to move some of his work over sooner.

I talked to Adam just yesterday and he mentioned that he has the back end finished up and is now working on the front end... He also mentioned it wont be much longer.. Ive got my fingers crossed. When it does get released you can bet it will be the best option available for years to come..

It seems I am actually looking for the subscription system rather than the donation system. I think I will make a thread on it so people are aware of it as well.

What I would like to see is a donation plug-in that is some how tied to subscriptions. The reason being is that I have subscription active which would grant permission to subscribed user to certain thing in my board. So for the people that donate would be granted the same things, based on how much they donated, for a set period of time. For example if I have a subscription package of 10$/monthly and someone donates $10 dollar, he will be granted permission just liked the subscribers for that month, quarter, or yearly.

Also a notification ribbon that shows the person that donated to let him know how much time he has left till his donation privileges expires.

Also would be nice to let the user choose the option from being private if he wishes not to be shown that he donated.

Has anyone heard from AWJunkies?

What I would like to see is a donation plug-in that is some how tied to subscriptions. The reason being is that I have subscription active which would grant permission to subscribed user to certain thing in my board. So for the people that donate would be granted the same things, based on how much they donated, for a set period of time. For example if I have a subscription package of 10$/monthly and someone donates $10 dollar, he will be granted permission just liked the subscribers for that month, quarter, or yearly.

Also a notification ribbon that shows the person that donated to let him know how much time he has left till his donation privileges expires.

Also would be nice to let the user choose the option from being private if he wishes not to be shown that he donated.

Has anyone heard from AWJunkies?

I traded messages with him about a week ago. His subscription system I think will do what you want. He still plans to port things over, I plan on offering him an incentive to move this up the list.

I can't move to XenForo without sometype of advanced subscription system and his will do everything I want.

AWJunkies wrote something that they are going to port their mods over, but when he couldn´t write. I think this will still need....

I know there are other posts on this, but so far all I've seen is talk and no action. So I'm putting up $300 for this to code me something along the lines of the following:

Donation tab that shows a list of donor screen names, amount, and date donated.
Progress bar with a $ goal that appears in the side bar (admin can toggle on/off)
Allows for manual entries (meaning an admin can input Bob for donating $5 or whatever)
Tieing to subscriptions would be nice, but not a deal breaker.
At top of Donation tab link, top 5 donors appear.

I am waiting for AW's work as well. I want the subscription system.

When the subscription system is ready and an article system I can use is ready I will be starting to get ready to move my forum over.

Ours will be out real soon. Working on series 5 as I type.
Will have all the features of vB version.

I will give more info as we get closer but it is not to far away.
100% attention is on this and porting all software to multi platforms.
Cool. All I need is a donations system and some ad management and I will be able to go live. It will be a fun experience converting from VB4 to XF with 3k users and 700k+ posts.

Russ

Cool. All I need is a donations system and some ad management and I will be able to go live. It will be a fun experience converting from VB4 to XF with 3k users and 700k+ posts.

Russ
nice car in avatar :) I have a subi as well.

Subscription and Donation will be coming out same time to better help and serve you guys.

Top Bottom