This website is all about user interaction -- if an user contributes content, she is awarded credits.
A sufficient amount of credits allows access to privileged forums and/or files.
If the user does not contribute, she might purchase credits.
Sufficient credits again give access to the privileged forums and/or files.
I couldn't find a list of features, so I thought I'dd ask them here:
- Does XenForo award users credits for certain actions, and can these be configured?
I read about the Throphy system, but I couldn't pin-point where and how the actual configuration is done.
- Does XenForo allow access to privileged forums and/or files based upon a certain amount of credits?
- In case a user has insufficient credits to access a forum and/or files, does XenForo allow a user to purchase additional credits in order to gain access?
- If e-commerce is supported, which payment processors are supported out-of-the-box?
- Does XenForo allow the default rich text editor to be replaced by CKeditor?
Anxiously awaiting your input!