Do you have any pets?

More from my chow chow :D
siewmai.webp

Rowdy, cat
Domino, cat (Rowdy's brother)
Ashley, cat
Brutus, dog

Here's Rowdy, he loves chillin' on the top step like that, and I had to grab a shot glass for him to complete the scene! (I took the pic with the Vignette app for Android takes old style photos)

1280677323246.webp

Lovely looking pets!! I love your Horse Floris, I used to have horses, now only watch at my son's riding lessons lol.

We have two dogs....

Our precious, and very naughty JRT Miss Mia... here with my son

and another old girl we inherited.

rob_mia_09.webp

View attachment 789

International cat of mystery.
Your cat looks somewhat irritated to find that someone (you??) drank all the beer. :D

• One cat for me, named Tek.
Can you guess what I say when I get home? Or when he's done something bad?
(You can thank my son for the cat's quirky name; I don't know where that boy got his twisted sense of humor. :p)

Yes, I have a Black Cat called Merlin, he does magic tricks like bringing mice and birds in the house to eat. :eek:

That reminds me of the last "offering" my cat brought into the house a few weeks ago.
I don´t mind removing the offered mouse when she isn´t looking... but this task is a lot easier if she would kill it before waking me up and putting the mouse into my bed. :eek:

That reminds me of the last "offering" my cat brought into the house a few weeks ago.
I don´t mind removing the offered mouse when she isn´t looking... but this task is a lot easier if she would kill it before waking me up and putting the mouse into my bed. :eek:

LOL eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks :eek:

I have two cats, unfortunately one of them recently went missing. :( He was awesome, and a total outdoor cat (would go out for the night and then be at the door in the morning, caught birds and mice and stuff), but one week ago he just didn't come back in the morning. Unfortunately this was also the day we had to leave for vacation early in the morning. Neighbors came over to let him in, but he never showed. Looked everywhere in the house, outside, up trees, in window wells, nothing. He's been missing since. :(

We've put out food and water overnight, but unfortunately it's stormed here almost every night since, so it's really hard to tell whether he's coming back and eating. :(

I have two cats, named 'Puf-N-Stuf' and 'Zeus'.

No, Puf-N-Stuf was not named after a damn dragon! I didn't even know about 'Puf-n-Stuf the Magic Dragon' until 4 years after I named her. There's a story behind her name. ;)

A wonderful black cat... and no, she is not pregnant. Some neighbour thought she was a wild one and feed her a lot. :(

Oh man, I know that. :/
One of my cats (I have two cats :)) is really fat too, because my neighbors gave him so much to eat. :/

My cat used to be really fat, and now she's shed loads of weight... She's gonna have to go to the vets soon... Its that time already...

Top Bottom