Do you have any pets?

Last year, we went through an overseas move, left our animals with family, on another continent. We have been without pets for over a year.

BUT, we just bought a house, will be moving into it in a month or so.

My two young kids are crazy to get a dog, cat, both?!?! In our last home we had all of the above, plus a horse.

Trip to pound.....coming soon! :)

yuki.webp

more...
http://www.facebook.com/onlytop#!/album.php?aid=5750&id=100000389209333

Well done Shelly.. mine still has to go back to Obedience training every now and again for a refresher course
whip.gif

Figured I'd show off my two kitties here. I took this picture a while back with a Sony CyberShot and did some work to it. I don't know why.

Attachments

• a81fbbfd06f9c879a947e65250c837e8.webp
    a81fbbfd06f9c879a947e65250c837e8.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 32
Buddy the Cockatiel
Buddy.jpg

And with my daughter....

Renee-and-Buddy-001.jpg

Renee-and-Buddy-004.jpg

Buddy loves my robe, which is why Renee had it with her to keep the bird from flying away while I took the pics.

I have 2 dogs. Brock who just turned 8, he's a bitsa and Bruce who is 4, he's border collie.

Brock was a rescue dog from Dogs Trust and Bruce I got when he was a puppy.

brock_bruce.jpg

bruce_3_months_.jpg

^ Bruce at 3 Months.

bruce_10_weeks_.jpg

^ Bruce at 10 weeks.

bruce.jpg

^ I forget how old there, about 7 months. He'd just had a drink from the hose pipe while mother was watering the plants and then went and dug some of said plants up.

bruce_sam.jpg

^ Bruce at about 1 year with his dad Sam

brocky.jpg

Miss Izzy, my oldest
DCP_0036.jpg

MissIzzyWatchingOverCharles.jpg

Maggie, who is the mama of the next three and yes her children are siblings:

Maggiebeingcute.jpg

IMGP1400a.jpg

Scamp, who we assume is the oldest

Any_presents_for_me.jpg

Mischief, we assume is middle child

Mischief.png

And Charley who we know is the youngest and was almost born on a different day from is sisters. He is also a polydactyl (extra toes). He had a boo boo on his front paw that day. That's me he's sitting on. 

IMGP0282a.png

They got into plenty of trouble as kittens.

Scampandcharleylookingdown.jpg

Cats_up-a_tree.jpg

Almostthere.jpg

Charley_and_Mischief_in_a_tree.jpg

My cat Jedi was born in front of my eyes. She was so active immediately after she was born and started playing.

My little baby girl was with me for 14 years, she died in my arms in May, I cry several times a day when I think of my little Cleo, I miss her so much it hurts my heart.
Cleopatra_by_Alice_DQ.webp

I have 2 dogs that I already posted pics of on page 1. My ex-hubby purchased 2 parakeets for myself and my son a few days ago. I don't have pics yet, but will post when I take them. My sons' bird is Maggie and mine is Gabby (2 females). Yep you guessed it. My bird is the talkative one.

Top Bottom