Votes: 31 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I've been abducted!

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
A few countries have actually officially disclosed that, yes there are unknown objects in the sky. No, they do not know exactly what they are or why they are here and from what little they know, they do not believe at this time that they are a threat.

But some have noted off the record, that if they were a threat, they're not sure exactly what they could do about it. And honestly, neither do I.

Such countries which have officially come forward are Canada, Mexico, and Japan to name a few. There are a few more, but I don't recall by memory.

In relation to alien life, I believe strongly that there is life out there. I also believe that we are being, or have been, visited or "researched".

Robbert van den Broeke plays a very important key role -just as Mr. Greer does in the eyes of many- in the awakening of the public on UFO's/crop circles/alien life forms and all those things that are connected with '2012': the ascension of the earth.

Robbert van den Broeke has the talent to make what's beyond the visible, visible. When he makes photographs with a camera (yes, also that of someone else) 'energies/entities' appear on the photos. Which can be for example: deceased people, as demonstrated here where Robbert gets in contact with a deceased friend of William Gazecki. Look and amaze yourself:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(Source: http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl/video/William_Gazecki_bezocht_Robbert_van_den_broeke_)

The universe consists of multiple dimensions and Robbert can make beings that are alive in those different dimensions visible on camera. This is (as far as I know) unique in the world and so it's not without reason that Robbert plays a very important key role in the whole ascension process of the world. Next to letting beings/people/energies/symbols/UFO's appear on photo camera, he's now capable of showing the world what else is out there on video. The following footage should have been world-news (but it will be, in one way or the other in time to come) in my opinion:

(Source: http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl/video/Buitenaardse_verschijningen_op_video)

We live in mind-blowing times, don't we?

Who's interested to read up on all this in a more scientific manner, could go to the BLT Research website overhere:

http://www.bltresearch.com/index.php
http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert.php
http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/robbertswebsite.php

We've had Robbert van den Broeke on The Paracast, along with his handler, crop circle researcher Nancy Talbott. There is no reason to believe that that the photos aren't transparent fakes, and that van den Broeke's claims are anything but false. We even had a brief conversation with his friend, Stan, a former magician and computer expert who appears perfectly capable of working in the background to enable these frauds.

We've had Robbert van den Broeke on The Paracast, along with his handler, crop circle researcher Nancy Talbott. There is no reason to believe that that the photos aren't transparent fakes, and that van den Broeke's claims are anything but false. We even had a brief conversation with his friend, Stan, a former magician and computer expert who appears perfectly capable of working in the background to enable these frauds.

You're quite critical on both these key figures Mr. Greer and Mr. van den Broeke aren't you? 'To enable these frauds' is quite a judgement: what exactly makes you so sure these are actually frauds? I decided to check your forums and found this discussion: http://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/nancy-talbott-robbert-van-den-broeke-april-29-2012.10350/ and my impression is that you're (and the contributors to your forum) quite prejudiced about it all, so it seems? Which you are entitled to, of course. Still, a bit of a shame that I can not seem to find a more open/respectful attitude in your forum (or at least the specific discussion about Mr. van den Broeke), which makes sharing a different point of view quite difficult and not really worthwhile.

It is this kind of 'media'-reaction that actually makes me develop more and more respect for people like Mr. van den Broeke. What kind of strong character it must take to withstand all this disbelief, ridicule and harsh judgments. I wonder if those people ever ask themselves the question: why would a person like Mr. van den Broeke put himself up to all this negativity in the first place, if he knows the majority of the media will see him as a fraud? Well... it may just be that he has a message. A message that needs to be shared to the world in the important times we are living in as of now. My hats off to people like him: I feel nothing but a deep respect.

I don't believe in UFOs but I love Stargate SG-1.
Thankfully the powerful Asgard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgard_(Stargate) are a very friendly alien species. Phew !

Thorstargate.jpg

You know, Thor, the Asgard

Grover, i seems to me that you actually never listened to our interview with van den Broeke, nor did you pay much attention while reading the comments. It comes down to this: Van den Broeke has no evidence, other than possibly flawed testimony, to prove his claims. And the alleged "ghost" photos placed on the BLT site run by Nancy Talbott that purport to demonstrate his psychic powers are patently fake. Look for yourself.

As to Greer, he discredits himself by being unable to provide evidence for some of his extraordinary claims. You also have to wonder about his CSETI club, a group that asks members to pay large sums to go on UFO hunting expeditions, but signs them up to disclosure agreements so you don't know what might have happened, nor is there any evidence that he's really found aliens, let alone compelling sightings.

This is not a case of prejudice. It's a case of dealing with people who make some very extreme claims and fail to back them up. We at The Paracast accept the fact that weird things are going on, but there are people in our midst who detract from real investigation to find out what's going on. I'm sorry you do not see the distinction.

I'd guess if their were aliens more advanced then us out there in space they'd see us the same way I see beehives. I know it's a beehive and bees are annoying so I'm not touching that ****.

We need to focus on finding another planet of drunks who drive pick-up trucks through red lights if we are ever gonna have space friends. I also think we'd see some serious penis envy at the technology that comes with the aliens, I bet they could crank out a shamwow that would drain the pacific or something as equally mind boggling.

Amen.

Grover, i seems to me that you actually never listened to our interview with van den Broeke, nor did you pay much attention while reading the comments.
Hello Gene, thanks for your reaction.

Trust me, I did read the comments :). And because I did, it became clear to me that sharing a different point of view that is a bit less biased, less prejudiced/judgmental, less negative (as the majority of the commentary is on your forum concerning Mr. van den Broeke) would not be so worthwhile. This discussion we are now having illustrates my point:

It comes down to this: Van den Broeke has no evidence, other than possibly flawed testimony, to prove his claims.

Again, I repeat my question: what is evidence? Apparently, testimonials from a person like Nancy Talbott are 'possibly flawed' for you? This is an assumption. Let me ask you this question: what evidence do you have to claim that these testimonials are 'possibly flawed'? What testimonials are you referring to actually? For example, well known Dutch 'media persons' are providing testimonials on Robberts site (and in several valued spiritual magazines in The Netherlands) about the talents of mr. Van den Broeke. Are you assuming they are 'possibly flawed' too? If so, how do you know? In other words: how can you back up such a claims yourself? (You see, discussions like these always turn around in circles and that's why I normally don't see a point in sharing my thoughts on forums like The Paracast on matters like these).

And the alleged "ghost" photos placed on the BLT site run by Nancy Talbott that purport to demonstrate his psychic powers are patently fake. Look for yourself.
This is your assumption.

As to Greer, he discredits himself by being unable to provide evidence for some of his extraordinary claims. You also have to wonder about his CSETI club, a group that asks members to pay large sums to go on UFO hunting expeditions, but signs them up to disclosure agreements so you don't know what might have happened, nor is there any evidence that he's really found aliens, let alone compelling sightings.
It's interesting to see that you keep coming back to the point of evidence in the majority of your postings and then when some evidence is presented to you (and your forum members) by persons like Nancy Talbott and other testimonials about Robert van den Broeke, you judge it as non-evidence/possibly flawed testimonials. I am just wondering: what kind of evidence would help you/work for you, what would classify for you as valid? Obviously, we are not all the same, so differently people need different evidence/confirmation of things indeed. I do believe however, that evidence that is more 'valid' to the majority of people will come soon (see the last bit of this posting).

This is not a case of prejudice.
I respectfully believe it partly is (reading the loaded comments on your forum). But I also can understand you/your forum members need more backup evidence of the 'extreme claims' that are being made.

It's a case of dealing with people who make some very extreme claims and fail to back them up.
As said, it is backup up. By lots of testimonials. But you choose to not believe those testimonials. Which is your good right, ofcourse. And you also perfectly have the right to be prejudiced: we all see things through our own filters:

A person like Mr. Van den Broeke can receive help from well known Dutch media persons or people 'in the field' (what's in a name if you think about cropcircles ;) ) to share their testimonials to the world, and as I said before: a person like Mr. Greer can receive help from many military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses who are willing to put their name at risk by even providing evidence in the form of video-taped testimonials. To many people this is evidence enough. But even then there will still be people who will doubt those testimonials and presume it's all flawed. But this is their doubt and judgement projected on it. It doesn't say anything about the testimonials that are given. I wonder, do people really think all those high placed officers just want to have their 15 minutes of fame by sharing what they needed to suppress for so many years (some their whole life)? Do people really think a person like Mr. Van den Broeke publishes all his messages deliberately fake? Apparently so. Just think: why on Earth would he do that? The answer lies here: because, he has indeed a message for... the Earth.

There's no point arguing over it, obviously. People who are able to understand (better: feel) what important roles persons like Steven Greer and Robbert van den Broeke have, will support them. (As illustrated for example by the fact that the Sirius project from Mr. Greer and (Emmy award winning) filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka got crowd funded for 250.000 in no-time: http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/)
People who feel differently, will do the opposite and disregard 'anything' that doesn't fit their frame of reality. But it's totally understandable and okay. As I said before:

'Stuff like this always generates strong reactions and for the majority of people real evidence will be when they see an UFO right in front of them themselves. Still, if phenomenon like this is something that you can not place/relate to in your reality as of today, then one could easily classify it (such a sighting) as an hallucination or something along those lines, regardless. For most of the population an announcement of the government, combined with a worldwide major experience will make them change their minds. This is what 'Disclosure' is all about.

We at The Paracast accept the fact that weird things are going on, but there are people in our midst who detract from real investigation to find out what's going on. I'm sorry you do not see the distinction.

What I see is a fair amount of prejudice/judgements concerning this subject on your forum, -amongst others- based on the need of more 'real' evidence/investigation (whatever that means for different people). This 'real evidence' is indeed needed -so I understand your point- for the majority of the people to get educated on all this and therefor Disclosure is so essential.

Peace :).

Lots of filibuster, little real content. The photos at the BLT site are poor paste jobs, with cut-out images placed upon a background. The source images appear to come from books in a couple of cases. The fakery is so obvious, I don't know why we are discussing it. And don't forget Van den Broeke's friend Stan, the former stage magician and computer expert, who seems quite capable of aiding and abetting.

On to Greer: You didn't respond to my concerns about CSETI. Yes, we know Greer did some interesting work early on, but his journey into la-la land has hurt his credibility.

Well... I witness one up close, so I can't help but believe in UFOs.

I even proudly tell people, but not without the subject being brought up by someone else. Some people think I'm nuts or silly, but I don't care. Others join in on the conversation, I've heard some interesting stories.

I've given up engaging the subject; there are too many obvious fakes, I have no confidence in disclosure, and Fox news is simply annoying.

People simply will not believe in UFOs until there is hard concrete evidence; a former president mentioned he saw a UFO, dozens of 911 calls AT THE SAME time during certain experiences in the past (Phoenix 2007 is a good example), confessions from former military personal and professional pilots - all of that doesn't matter.

There is so much misinformation that I highly doubt anyone would believe it even if ET knocked on their door. They'd be 1/2 through an alien abduction (assume that would happen) before it finally hit them that it was real.

I dont know to be honest its just something that I havent really thought of that much to form an opinion on. Although I have to admit some of you make compelling arguments.

Lots of filibuster, little real content. The photos at the BLT site are poor paste jobs, with cut-out images placed upon a background.
Again, what is your evidence to backup such claims? You state: 'The photo's are poor paste jobs...'. Which is your perception.

The source images appear to come from books in a couple of cases. The fakery is so obvious, I don't know why we are discussing it.
And this is exactly my point why most of the discussions on subject matters like these (for example on forums like yours) lead to nowhere. You keep voicing a prejudiced opinion on matters, as illustrated above and here:

And don't forget Van den Broeke's friend Stan, the former stage magician and computer expert, who seems quite capable of aiding and abetting.

Would you believe him if this friend testifies onder oath that he did not touch the photographs in any shape or form? Would you believe him if this friend was your father or anyone else that you trust personally? I am just wondering what it takes for you to approach Robbert van den Broeke and the team of people involved with him in a more open, less biased/prejudiced way? The same goes for Steven Greer:

On to Greer: You didn't respond to my concerns about CSETI. Yes, we know Greer did some interesting work early on, but his journey into la-la land has hurt his credibility.

Actually, I did respond. My response was this:

Well... I believe if it wasn't for the extreme amount of effort a person like mr. Greer puts into this, the world would be substantially less aware of what is going on. He/his family also need a living, so there's nothing wrong with earning money with what you love to do, especially if you do it for a living as he does (apparently). I never attended such an expedition, so I can not comment on that and therefor I have no judgement on it. What I see is that mr. Greer is doing an unbelievable amount of work to make the world aware of something that is about to become public knowledge. He plays a key role in it and I applaud him for all that he is trying to do.

What exactly do you mean by 'his journey into la-la land'?

People simply will not believe in UFOs until there is hard concrete evidence; a former president mentioned he saw a UFO, dozens of 911 calls AT THE SAME time during certain experiences in the past (Phoenix 2007 is a good example), confessions from former military personal and professional pilots - all of that doesn't matter.
Indeed.

I believe in unidentified flying objects, yes, of course. Do I believe that there are aliens on board or that they are abducting uneducated farmers and hillbillies? No.

Do I believe in UFO's? Yes I see them almost everyday.

Do I believe alien life has visited our planet during our human habitation? No

Do I believe alien life exists out there in the universe? Yes, without a doubt in my mind.

Do I believe they are far more technologically advanced? Yes and No. There could be some more advanced and some just starting.

Top Bottom