Do extensions stack?

woody

....and how soon until the new pricing is active? My Xenforo extension price still shows $75...

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
....and how soon until the new pricing is active? My Xenforo extension price still shows $75...
View attachment 189916
That sounds correct if you have XF plus three official add-ons.

XF - $35
RM - $15
MG - $15
ES - $10
= $75

Only the XF extension price is on sale with a saving of $5. Your renewal would usually cost $80 in this case.

Andy.N

It's a bargain. I'm renewing 3 domains.
@Chris D
It doesn't look like you can add multiple years to a domain renewal. Once you add 1-year renewal, it was removed to you can add it again for extra years.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It's a bargain. I'm renewing 3 domains.
@Chris D
It doesn't look like you can add multiple years to a domain renewal. Once you add 1-year renewal, it was removed to you can add it again for extra years.
You would have to make multiple purchases. If you want to place a considerably sized order then Contact us or submit a ticket and we might be able to arrange a single payment.

RobParker

Yes, we are increasing prices after the sale. (The current prices have generally been in place since day 1.)
I'm absolutely fine with you guys raising prices but I think you should make that explicitly clear in the announcement (if anything, it'd encourage more people to take up the offer now).

OperaManiac

Everyone needs to buy multiple years now to lock in the discount :)
was thinking of doing this. for two years at least. my forum would probably not survive for more than that (lack of traffic > lack of revenue). two years should be enough. stacking is good. this is what i came here to get confirmation for 👍

PASS

I just renewed all 5 of my domains. The 1 year extension that I did on one domain back in Oct 2018 was already $75. It was $75 again today. Looks like the multi site discount is conflicting with this special. :unsure:

PASS

Just FYI, I was told the Bulk discount is deactivated during this sale so it looks like no deal for those with multiple licenses but I'm not so sure about that.

Last edited:

DroidOne

I had no idea if it wasn't for this thread that there'll be a price hike next year. I'm fine with that - you guys deserve it after all the hard work with XF 2.1 👍

Time to stack up!