DL6 - Tag Cloud Widget

DL6 - Tag Cloud Widget 1.0.1

No permission to download
On the tags search page I have some CSS that changes the colour of the tags the more they are used? Is there an easy way of adding that to this.

I've installed on a fairly new site, only 1 other user apart from myself. You can see it here, https://moviesgamestv.co.uk/

I like this widget. Any chance it might get updated so the widget can be styled for either full size or sidebar?

Oh wow! Thanks. I've updated the widget on my forum and it works great - exactly what I was hoping for. Cheers.

Thank you very much for sharing this widget add-on.

For the different levels in the style properties for this widget, how many threads must a tag be used on in order to be considered level 1, level 2 and so on? It would be awesome if this was configurable.

I really like this addon but I would suggest a feature for the future.

The option to only show tags used in the specific node/forum if the widget is placed in the forum view sidebar. That could be helpful. Something like this (seen in another addon widget):

1566218545595.png

Or something like this:

1566219334128.webp

Last edited:
I really like this addon but I would suggest a feature for the future.

The option to only show tags used in the specific node/forum if the widget is placed in the forum view sidebar. That could be helpful. Something like this (seen in another addon widget):

View attachment 208696

Or something like this:

View attachment 208697
I want this feature as well, is it possible to add hits feature ?
It had add on XF 1.5x did that

This seems to be what I need. Looks like a great add-on. But unfortunately this did not work in my case. I already installed this add-on on my xenforo 2, placed it in the Sidebar, but I didn't see any tag cloud area.
Maybe I didn’t do everything right. How to add tags list? I still don't understand

Last edited:
1) Install addon
2) Create widget using addon
3) Add widget to page template

If you don't see a tag cloud, I'm guessing you haven't tagged any threads.

You can tag an existing thread by opening it and looking at the top left of the page, just under the thread title. Next to the username of the thread creator should be a tag icon and the word "none". Hover the mouse over the tag icon and it's a prompt to edit tags for the thread.

Reactions: DL6
Top Bottom