1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dissapointed ???

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Ned Dawson, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Ned Dawson

Ned Dawson Member

I recently bought two licences for my forums, as well as the instal fee for each of them.

First instal was done fine. Second one I have emailed five times now to XenForo to get them to do the instal, giving them all the info needed. So far not one single reply or response. This has been over two weeks now.

Not real impressed.
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

3. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Hi Ned,

Can you put in a ticket, or PM me the email used on the account you're having issues with please. I can not see any outstanding installs currently.

Kind Regards
  4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This should now be resolved, thanks to Ned we located an error in our email system which had caused the issue and have applied a fix.

Many thanks to Ned for his understanding in the matter.
  5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Glad to see the issue got resolved. Normally the response times from the XenForo staff are some of the best I've been exposed to.
    In the future, if you have an issue like that, be sure to submit a ticket if you haven't gotten a response back in a few days (or if you did submit a ticket hit one of them up in a convo on the support forum here). I've never seen any of them get upset about getting contacted on valid issues.
  6. Ned Dawson

Ned Dawson Member

Thanks for sorting this issue guys, appreciated.
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
  7. Deriel

Deriel Well-Known Member

Last time I had an issue Brogan aswered so fast that I'm almost sure that they have some sort of time travel technology.
  8. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Was it answered before you even had a chance to ask the question?
    Amaury and Divvens like this.
  9. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Actually a lot of them are... if one would use the search feature. :p
  10. Dakota Storm

Dakota Storm Well-Known Member

What is this search feature you speak of? :eek:
  11. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

I thought @Brogan was just using the Force. Cause they say the Force is strong with him.
  12. Dakota Storm

Dakota Storm Well-Known Member

You know, judging by @Brogan's post count, I'd be willing to bet good money that 90% of daily questions asked here have already been answered by him. :ROFLMAO:
    Amaury likes this.
  13. Deriel

Deriel Well-Known Member

Almost that. Just created the ticket, hit refresh and there's Brogan's answer, and for a non-trivial issue (searched before in the forums, course :p).
  14. sadiq6210

sadiq6210 Active Member

Same for me
    I have only 2 tickets, the first one @Brogan answered in 2 minutes and the second ticket he answered in 3 minutes only !

This is the fastest support I have ever seen
  15. Freddie Agricola

Freddie Agricola Active Member

Remember that when Brogan answers your question before you ask it, you must still ask it otherwise you'll rip a hole in space/time.
    Renada and Brogan like this.