Dissapointed ???

Ned Dawson

I recently bought two licences for my forums, as well as the instal fee for each of them.

First instal was done fine. Second one I have emailed five times now to XenForo to get them to do the instal, giving them all the info needed. So far not one single reply or response. This has been over two weeks now.

Not real impressed.

I recently bought two licences for my forums, as well as the instal fee for each of them.

First instal was done fine. Second one I have emailed five times now to XenForo to get them to do the instal, giving them all the info needed. So far not one single reply or response. This has been over two weeks now.

Not real impressed.

Hi Ned,

Can you put in a ticket, or PM me the email used on the account you're having issues with please. I can not see any outstanding installs currently.

Kind Regards

Not real impressed.
Glad to see the issue got resolved. Normally the response times from the XenForo staff are some of the best I've been exposed to.
In the future, if you have an issue like that, be sure to submit a ticket if you haven't gotten a response back in a few days (or if you did submit a ticket hit one of them up in a convo on the support forum here). I've never seen any of them get upset about getting contacted on valid issues.

Glad to see the issue got resolved. Normally the response times from the XenForo staff are some of the best I've been exposed to.

Last time I had an issue Brogan aswered so fast that I'm almost sure that they have some sort of time travel technology.

Last time I had an issue Brogan aswered so fast that I'm almost sure that they have some sort of time travel technology.
Same for me
I have only 2 tickets, the first one @Brogan answered in 2 minutes and the second ticket he answered in 3 minutes only !

This is the fastest support I have ever seen

Top Bottom