• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Dissapearing WYSIWIG Editor problems

Hi there, I've migrated my site from 1 server to another 3 months ago, I've been trying to figure out why half the time I enter a thread or stuff which normally would display the Message box ( aka WYSIWIG ) editor will it not load, and there will just be a blank white field

upload_2015-11-13_9-30-56.png

Or like here

upload_2015-11-13_9-29-21.png

and I've no clue what seems to cause it, a quick F5 will fix the issue, but it's still frustrating and I simply just don't know what causes the problem (well Ctrl + F5 )

I've been trough every single of my addons systematically

upload_2015-11-13_9-32-32.png

upload_2015-11-13_9-33-49.png

could anyone please give me a hint in the right direction, or is there a way I can reinstall the Xenforo board to fix/repair potential "bugs" within the Xenforo code itself

website name = Http://nyxsnest.com

Tracy Perry

could anyone please give me a hint in the right direction, or is there a way I can reinstall the Xenforo board to fix/repair potential "bugs" within the Xenforo code itself
Pretty sure you are using CloudFlare, and you have RocketLoader engaged. You need to either do a page rule (exception) for the editor, or better yet, just turn that BETA piece of trash off in the CloudFlare panel.

Pretty sure you are using CloudFlare, and you have RocketLoader engaged. You need to either do a page rule (exception) for the editor, or better yet, just turn that BETA piece of trash off in the CloudFlare panel.
OMG thanks so much, I never even considered Cloudflare could be the culprit <3
much appreciated.

Deriel

... and your answer help me now, more than a year after. Thanks!

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Something must have changed (again) regarding CloudFlare and RocketLoader.

We've had numerous tickets regarding disappearing editors over the past few days.

I expect there'll be a few more during this particular cycle.