DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
Error Info
ErrorException: file_get_contents(/var/www/forums/data/sitemaps/index.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory -library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/var/www/forums...', 8, Array)
#1 /var/www/forums/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php(8): file_get_contents('/var/www/forums...')
#2 /var/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/sitemap.xml"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I found (I think) the solution.

/data/sitemaps/index.xml

Was chmod 644

Changed it to 755 (as well as the other .XML files within). Problem seems to be solved.

I'm getting this error:
Server Error

file_get_contents(/home/rangrl33/public_html/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php at line 8
EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rangrl33/public_html/index.php at line 13

Looking at TheVisitors I made sure that /data/sitemaps was 755 and it is. Although there was no index.xml file in there. I created an index.xml file and put it in the folder and gave it 755 on permissions, when I go to claninexile.com/sitemap now I just get a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

Every day when we get the "Account Confirmation Required" e-mail, it's got the four sections to it for new users waiting confirmation.

What exactly is the section for "The following users are also unconfirmed, but have not been emailed:" telling me???

Why haven't they been e-mailed? How do I e-mail them? Is there anything that I need to do for these users?

Wayne

Did anyone find out how we can manually force the email to be sent out daily? I'm not sure if the emails are going out automatically...

The following users have been deleted:
The following users have been emailed; they have 10 days left:
The following users have been emailed; they have 5 days left:
The following users are also unconfirmed, but have not been emailed:

I have 4 people in the bottom line, and since day 1, I have never seen any names listed under other categories

how do you submit spam users to stopforumspam & botscount etc, I have inserted API keys in the options. Also I have a number of users registered on my site today using same ip, I looked it up on stopfoumspam and the ip address is listed there, why hasn't it stopped them working they are in the unconfirmed awaiting email section.

I have a question about Tools > Account Spam Finder. If XenUtiles flags legitimate accounts, is there someway that I can confirm that they're safe? Will the "Delete" button on the Account Spam Finder log remove the flag or remove the user?

I got this error installing:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /srv/www/bestgaminghosts.com/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRutiles/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRutiles_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/bestgaminghosts.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

What could that be?

I could't delete this add-on from my forum with error:

Code:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 47
EWRutiles_Install::uninstallCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /…/admin.php at line 13

It removes from add-ons list, but its options still showed, and rebuild cache was not started. Please, help!

I'm having sitemap trouble. We moved our community from a subdomain to a subdirectory (communty.stratics.com > stratics.com/community). The sitemap still points to the subdomain. When I attempt to rebuild the sitemap, the process takes me to a blank screen and then freezes.

What do I need to do to rebuild the sitemap properly?

I dig some of the features this add-on offers, but I think I'll hold-off on installing it until some of the questions/issues/bugs in this thread have been addressed.

Account Spam Finder located more than 3,000 spammy accounts. Flipping through the pages, it does seem like these are very accurate. So now that I've found all these spamming creatures, what am I supposed to do? Do I go through the multiple clicks to delete the user and all posts for each individual account? This takes forever.

Account Spam Finder located more than 3,000 spammy accounts. Flipping through the pages, it does seem like these are very accurate. So now that I've found all these spamming creatures, what am I supposed to do? Do I go through the multiple clicks to delete the user and all posts for each individual account? This takes forever.

I second this. What's the shortcut?

Has anyone ever manually submitted their XenUtiles forum sitemap through Google or Bing Webmaster Tools?

Just now upgrading to 1.1.5 What changes were made since 1.1.4? Reviewed and Rated 5 Stars.

I was wondering if you could be more formal and answer my emails and private conversations....

Seems like the sitemap feature is not working correctly.
Allowed memory size gets exhausted, even if we raise it to 0,5 gb.

The add works fine!

But... Cant find the downvote option in the threads.... Can anyone send a pic of this? I dnt know how my members can vote...

Top Bottom