XF 1.3 Disable facebook login/google login?

emmy

1. Do you have a way to disable the login with "Google or facebook" from the login/sign up page
Instead only use registration as a new member.
2. Also, if i decide to leave the login with facebook/google - does the registration through these apps count as an addition to the # of the site members - if they use this apps for registration for the first time?

Thank you

Disable them in the Options.

Use ACP Search for facebook and google.

All registered members are counted, no matter how they register.

Disable them in the Options.

Use ACP Search for facebook and google.

All registered members are counted, no matter how they register.

I had facebook login working for the past year or so, but lately it is failing. Tons of grief getting it setup again so I want to disable the Facebook Login Button. Where is this function? There is nothing in my Options>Facebook that does this. I cleared the old data here but no joy.

Wow. Great catch. Having just went through the same thing with a wordpress website and a blank line that should never have been read but was causing problems, I deleted the whole thing again...and again missed the one space at the beginning of the line. Thanks. Great work.

Looking at your site, it looks like you still have a Facebook application ID entered. I think it's just a space though.

I'm experiencing this problem as well -- I've emptied out the appropriate social network boxes and made sure there were no spaces but the login with Facebook, Twitter, Google buttons still show up on the site. Is there another setting I might be missing?

EDIT: Never mind -- turns out you also have to turn it off in style properties for some styles.

Thanks!
Ray

Top Bottom