[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Personally, I'd say putting style related images in the /styles/ folder is the better place for that stuff anyway.
Is there a way to configure the external data path to only be used for certain areas such as style "data" remains local?

Is there a way to configure the external data path to only be used for certain areas such as style "data" remains local?
In theory, yes with config.php edits, but that's probably more effort than it's worth (definitely less effort to use that response transform rule if the only issue is the content-type header for SVG/SVGZ images). I was just meaning using the normal XenForo /style directory.

I get the following error message:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $siteKey src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Advanced/Cloudflare.php:927
Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto 20 Apr. 2023 um 02:31
Stack-Trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Advanced/Cloudflare.php(927): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', 'sr...', 927)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Stats/Cloudflare.php(28): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\Advanced\Cloudflare->getStats(1681862400)
#2 src/XF/Repository/Stats.php(63): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Stats\Cloudflare->getData(1681862400, 1681948800)
#3 src/XF/Cron/Counters.php(30): XF\Repository\Stats->build(1681862400, 1681948800)
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): XF\Cron\Counters::recordDailyStats(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

In addition, the statistics on the admin main page no longer work, so it is no longer counted.
1682024294950.webp

I don't know if this is related to your addon. Can you help me?

I realize that but if you use the upload button to add logo images etc. it automatically sets the external path URL.
I haven't tested it, but off the top of my head, I think this would do it:
PHP:
$config['fsAdapters']['data/styles'] = function() {
    return \XF\FsMounts::getLocalAdapter('data/styles');
};

Test it on a test setup first... like I said, not tested, and just off the top of my head.

digitalpoint updated [DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes

• Better handling of situation where someone deleted R2 bucket in Cloudflare's dashboard but didn't disconnect that bucket from being used by XenForo yet.
  • Fixed issue where we were assuming there was a firewall ruleset for firewall rules (not always the case, so don't assume it exists).
  • Fixed issue with logging daily stats if a site isn't using Turnstile for CAPTCHAs
  • Requires XF 2.1.0+ (always was the case technically, installer enforces it now)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get the following error message:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $siteKey src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Advanced/Cloudflare.php:927
Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto 20 Apr. 2023 um 02:31
Stack-Trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Advanced/Cloudflare.php(927): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', 'sr...', 927)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Stats/Cloudflare.php(28): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\Advanced\Cloudflare->getStats(1681862400)
#2 src/XF/Repository/Stats.php(63): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Stats\Cloudflare->getData(1681862400, 1681948800)
#3 src/XF/Cron/Counters.php(30): XF\Repository\Stats->build(1681862400, 1681948800)
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): XF\Cron\Counters::recordDailyStats(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

In addition, the statistics on the admin main page no longer work, so it is no longer counted.
View attachment 284939

I don't know if this is related to your addon. Can you help me?
Was literally just building the release with the fix. Grab 1.6.2.1... it should be safe to manually rerun the Cron entry for "Record daily statistics" to rebuild yesterday's data.

But we were having this issue and we were using Turnstile. And it was my mod who reported the issue, AFAIK.
Not sure, don’t know who’s who or who’s a moderator for a site I don’t know. So it’s possible. 😀

Could have been other issues where the site listed in Turnstile doesn’t exactly match the domain of the site for example. In that case it wouldn’t record any Turnstile stats, but also wouldn’t return an error.

Not sure, don’t know who’s who or who’s a moderator for a site I don’t know. So it’s possible. 😀

Could have been other issues where the site listed in Turnstile doesn’t exactly match the domain of the site for example. In that case it wouldn’t record any Turnstile stats, but also wouldn’t return an error.

As with @Recep Baltaş, I too have been using Turnstile for awhile and was getting the $siteKey error when the Daily Stats cron ran under 1.6.2. Updated to 1.6.2.1 today and manually ran the Daily Statistics cron which brought back user_registration and user_activity numbers but all turnstile_ stats are still zero (not currently using r2 so as expected those stats are also zero).

I do see my turnstile site has captcha statistics on Cloudflare, but it is also showing the site name proceeded with the www. subdomain. You think that is why the turnstile stats aren't getting pulled into XenForo? (see below)

-----------------------------------------------

Edit: Went into Cloudflare turnstile, selected "Settings" for my turnstile domain removed my old "www.mysite.com" domain and selected my site from the available domain drop down list = "mysite.com" (without the www.) reran the daily stats cron and all turnstile stats were pulled in.

Last edited:
Where should I start debugging if I don't see these stats?
  • Turnstile challenges
  • Turnstile interactive solves
  • Turnstile non-interactive solves
  • Turnstile unsolved
  • R2 class A operations
  • R2 class B operations
I'm not using R2 yet, but I'm using Turnstile.

1682048141596.webp

As with @Recep Baltaş, I too have been using Turnstile for awhile and was getting the $siteKey error when the Daily Stats cron ran under 1.6.2. Updated to 1.6.2.1 today and manually ran the Daily Statistics cron which brought back user_registration and user_activity numbers but all turnstile_ stats are still zero (not currently using r2 so as expected those stats are also zero).

I do see my turnstile site has captcha statistics on Cloudflare, but it is also showing the site name proceeded with the www. subdomain. You think that is why the turnstile stats aren't getting pulled into XenForo? (see below)

-----------------------------------------------

Edit: Went into Cloudflare turnstile, selected "Settings" for my turnstile domain removed my old "www.mysite.com" domain and selected my site from the available domain drop down list = "mysite.com" (without the www.) reran the daily stats cron and all turnstile stats were pulled in.
Ya, that’s what I meant in my previous post when I was clarifying that it wouldn’t just be if you weren’t using Turnstile. If your Turnstile hostname doesn’t match your site (for example if Turnstile was www.example.com, but your XenForo site didn’t have www in it), you would have gotten the same error as if you weren’t using Turnstile (as far as the system is concerned, you aren’t using it because there’s no Turnstile site that matches your site URL). So now instead of an error, you at least get no error, but you would get 0 values… because example.com is not the same as www.example.com.

…and like you saw, if you set the Turnstile site to match your site hostname, it will start working as expected.

Where can I find a list of settings for the Cloudflare service?

The author of this resource put out this https://xenforo.com/community/threads/cloudflare-optimizations-for-xenforo.210792/ about 6 months ago.

About 90% of it still very accurate and useful especially for those completely unfamiliar with Cloudflare, but Cloudflare has made many changes in the last 6 months, since the above resource was created. Some options have moved, some have been renamed and many new options have been added.

Top Bottom