[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
I'm starting a new project and don't need Pro plan yet, can I use this with Cloudflare free package?
26 out of 27 of my Cloudflare zones are on the free plan. Even the one on a paid plan doesn’t really need to be on a paid plan, but I like to give Cloudflare something (not saying you need to do that, just saying free plan works fine for more scenarios).

Gotcha! Ok so I gave it a shot. The internal data attachments worked fine but when i clicked on r2 for data I got the domain already in use. Any ideas?

Gotcha! Ok so I gave it a shot. The internal data attachments worked fine but when i clicked on r2 for data I got the domain already in use. Any ideas?
If you are assigning a public domain to it, it has to be something that doesn't already exist in your DNS. For example if you already have a DNS entry for mail.yourdomain.com, you can't assign mail.yourdomain.com to your R2 bucket.

If you've already done it and you are doing it again, you don't need to setup a public domain again (assuming it's the same public domain you already setup the first time). Basically if you previously setup data.yourdomain.com, trying to set it up again will give you that error about it already being in use (since it is).

If you are assigning a public domain to it, it has to be something that doesn't already exist in your DNS. For example if you already have a DNS entry for mail.yourdomain.com, you can't assign mail.yourdomain.com to your R2 bucket.

If you've already done it and you are doing it again, you don't need to setup a public domain again (assuming it's the same public domain you already setup the first time). Basically if you previously setup data.yourdomain.com, trying to set it up again will give you that error about it already being in use (since it is).
I don't know what the hell I'm doing 😂😂. All i did was create a bucket and added to the option like the image you posted. Do I have to create a custom domain? i'm using the link in my signature which i have a cloudflare account for.

IMG_0671.webp
I did end up activating xfmg to an existing bucket but now my images are missing on my forum. I probably had to do something before i tried.

Last edited:
Driving, so can’t give a more detailed response, but ya via shell. See:

Ok so I got the cod to work except I do have a question. How would I go about creating the path to where to migrate the images etc? Like how would I write the path to my bucket on cloudflare?

View attachment 294842

I am actually doing this right now too... I just typed "data" at that point. I'm pretty sure it's working correctly. I'll do it for "internal_data/attachments" when this is done.

Top Bottom