Digital Point Search

Digital Point Search [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($150.00)
@digitalpoint There were some hiccups rebuilding the search as sometimes an error would come up asking if elasticsearch is running when it never crashed or went down but after lowering the amount per page, it built just fine. If it matters we are on elasticcsearch 2

Strange... I just did a full rebuild of my setup yesterday (about 25,000,000 documents, and I never received an error like that. Although truthfully I'm pretty sure nothing in Digital Point Search would cause that. The ES indexing and amount per page and all that is a function of the normal XenES addon. I suspect you would have gotten the same issue if Digital Point Search was disabled.

Maybe your server is overloaded or simply became overload when doing a reindex with too much data at once?

Strange... I just did a full rebuild of my setup yesterday (about 25,000,000 documents, and I never received an error like that. Although truthfully I'm pretty sure nothing in Digital Point Search would cause that. The ES indexing and amount per page and all that is a function of the normal XenES addon. I suspect you would have gotten the same issue if Digital Point Search was disabled.

Maybe your server is overloaded or simply became overload when doing a reindex with too much data at once?

Maybe,

But now I'm getting this:

An exception occurred: Call to undefined method Dark_PostRating_Model_Conversation::getConversationsByIds() in /home/rpnation/public_html/library/DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php on line 87

1. DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->quickIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 73
  2. DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php at line 74
  3. XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  4. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13

That was with it disabled and tryinb to rebuild.

This is with it enabled:

An exception occurred: No response returned from Elasticsearch. Is it running? in /home/rpnation/public_html/library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php on line 954

1. XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_assertIndexSuccessful() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php at line 46
  2. DigitalPointSearch_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 44
  3. XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 30
  4. DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 275
  5. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 91
  6. DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->quickIndex() in DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Conversation.php at line 73
  7. DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Conversation->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php at line 74
  8. XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  11. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
  13. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
  14. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 60
  15. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderError() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 593
  16. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Not sure what this is, but my first guess would be this class is overriding things rather than extending them:

Dark_PostRating_Model_Conversation

Not sure... Really can't think of how it could possibly affect the connection to ES since its XenES that handles connections. A bit hard to debug on my end because I've never once seen that error on my sites.

Did you guys update ES recently? ES2 came out, I believe. Apparently it's unsupported with XFES, according to some users, and other users say it works perfectly.

ES2 is supported with the newsest XFES
Today ES push another minor update, and that one too working OK with newest XFES

It wouldn't make a difference. We use 2.1 on our site and like I said, I've never once seen that issue. Have you checked your ES log by chance? Maybe something going on with it that it logged in there?

The add-on find not Postings (soft deleted) - for example - (soft)deleted postings a year ago. Have the Indexer now 2 times rebuild completely new!

Recently deleted yes - to be exact - since the installation of this add-on

Hi @ all!

A user told us that he can see in another users profile which posts that user have reported (but when he click on that post he get an error, but can see the title..). We tested and yes...normal users (different groups) can see what other users have reported to us when watching their posts.

I cannot imagine this is the way it should be... At the moment the AddOn is disabled cause of that. Someone an idea how to avoid that?

There is a bug when you leave conversations

Reproduce steps :
1. Browse your forum
2. Login to website as user 1
3. Made some of the users (user 2) to ignore the user 1
4. Start a conversation as user 1
5. Add user 2 to participants
6. Create a conversation
7. Check the message about conversation participants
8. Try to leave the conversation

Actual result: Leaving a conversation with the person that ignores current user leads to 500 error

Expected result: It should not be possible to add the person the ignores current user to conversation (there should be error as when user tries to add to conversation a user that allows it to followers only)

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function deleteFromIndex() on a non-object - library/DigitalPointSearch/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php:21
Generated By: Test33, Jan 22, 2016
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(89) "https://********.com/xenforo/conversations/test-ignore-conversation.728827/leave"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["delete_type"] => string(6) "delete"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
}
}

Getting an error for this, which is stopping my templates rebuilding and thus updating my style. I have the copyright free version, domains entered and just revalidated them this morning... still get this error when I try and rebuild the templates with this add-on active.

Code:
An exception occurred: Call to undefined function iconv_strlen() in /home/mycombat/public_html/library/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 1263

Zend_Validate_Hostname->isValid() in Zend/Uri/Http.php at line 449
Zend_Uri_Http->validateHost() in Zend/Uri/Http.php at line 281
Zend_Uri_Http->valid() in Zend/Uri/Http.php at line 154
Zend_Uri_Http->__construct() in Zend/Uri.php at line 143
Zend_Uri::factory() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 270
Zend_Http_Client->setUri() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 253
Zend_Http_Client->__construct() in XenForo/Helper/Http.php at line 21
XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient() in DigitalPointSearch/TemplateCallback/Attribution.php at line 27
DigitalPointSearch_TemplateCallback_Attribution::_checkBranding() in DigitalPointSearch/TemplateCallback/Attribution.php at line 44
DigitalPointSearch_TemplateCallback_Attribution::insert()
preg_replace_callback() in XenForo/Model/TemplateModificationAbstract.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_TemplateModificationAbstract->applyTemplateModifications() in XenForo/Model/TemplateModificationAbstract.php at line 152
XenForo_Model_TemplateModificationAbstract->applyModificationsToTemplate() in XenForo/DataWriter/Template.php at line 181
XenForo_DataWriter_Template->_verifyPrepareTemplate() in XenForo/DataWriter/Template.php at line 244
XenForo_DataWriter_Template->reparseTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1147
XenForo_Model_Template->reparseTemplate() in XenForo/Deferred/TemplatePartialCompile.php at line 26
XenForo_Deferred_TemplatePartialCompile->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mycombat/public_html/admin.php at line 13

What PHP version are you running? iconv_strlen is available in PHP 5.0+ If you're running PHP 4 you'd definitely be best to upgrade (XF only supports 5.2 + I believe

Top Bottom