Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
@digitalpoint
How can I reset all those thread that possibly my Moderators suppress adsense on showing?
I simply want to show adsense in all threads.
Possible with sql query?
  • Moderators can manually flag a thread for AdSense suppression from Thread Tools menu

I already disable this two Template Mod to prevent them from using it:
upload_2015-4-27_20-23-21.webp

Thanks!

What kind of Google ads performs best in the position Inside Post and/or Ad After Post?
Responsive ads? How is the experience?

This works great for desktop but blows out on mobile. Is under the avatar, covers up text in post below ad etc etc.
I am running a 728x90 ad in it, and yes I know that ad doesn't fit a phone, or portrait tablet, but regardless, it should fit in the style and not under other elements, and simply roll off the screen to the right.
I have to uninstall.
Would be nice to have it coded only for desktop, and not show for any other devices.

Edit: also doesn't work for landscape tablet and it should.

Why not use responsive ads with it?

Of course I am open to that, and that is what should be done. However, I don't think simply switching to responsive ads will solve the problem with the ads not fitting in the style on anything but desktop.
For this mod to be usable, it needs to work on all devices.
And would be so much better if it used the same sort of responsive detection system that AD Monetize uses. I absolutely love that addon.
The idea of adding an ad to the currently viewed post is brilliant for viewability ranking. This just needs to work on all devices and respect the layout of the page elements.

The addon simply ads whatever ad code/format you put there. It can't magically resize ads to an size better suited than the ad code you place. If you want to to display differently, you just need to change the ad code you are choosing to place with it. It literally does nothing but put the ad code you tell it to place.

I told it to place a 728x90 ad, and it was placed behind the post below the post it is supposed to be in. That is not correct no matter how you slice it my friend. Again, this is on ipad and iphone.

Last edited:
I told it to place a 728x90 ad, and it was placed behind the post below the post it is supposed to be in. That is not correct no matter how you slice it my friend. Again, this is on ipad and iphone.
Not sure what you mean? I can't help with the size of the ad, but if you think it's putting your ad code in the wrong post, I could look at it... do you have a URL that shows it happening?

I've just installed and set this up, and paid for branding removal.

It seems it's always and only ever showing the ad in the first post.

What instances need to occur for it to display in any other post?

Thanks for the speedy reply Shaun.

I'm logged in, but have no unread posts currently. So I suspect that's why.

So once a member replies to a thread I've viewed, I'm expecting the ad to move to that unread post, is that right?

Top Bottom