Not planned Different color for masterstyle

bart

With debugmode on, It is possible to edit the masterstyle. And it is very possible to do so, because you don't always noice that you are doing that. The masterstyle comes up first when you start editting templates.

So two requests:
- have the mastersyle not come up first. No-one should really edit the masterstyle except for the Xen-guys.
- show the masterstyle-templates in a different color, so you instantly know you're at the wrong place.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If you're in debug mode when you don't want to be editing master style templates, you probably shouldn't be in debug mode.

have the mastersyle not come up first. No-one should really edit the masterstyle except for the Xen-guys.
... or add-on developers.

Most of what I do template wise is done in the Master Style so on the contrary it would be quite inconvenient it not coming up first by default.
It's just going to be one of those cases where diligence is required.

I think there used to be an add-on that displayed a warning if you were in the master style. I'm unsure of whether it got moved over to the RM though.

Right on!

Then Chris could make this into a "switch-debug-mode-on-but not-show-development-tab-addon" !

Yes he could. I knów it! :D

Top Bottom