Dice Roller

Dice Roller [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Dice Roller - Simple dice roller

Adds a basic dice roller. Users can not edit dice once they have been added to a post, while moderators can remove all dice on a post.
  • Displays dice under post
  • Edit post to add dice, users can not edit existing dice.
  • Moderators can delete all dice on a post.
  • Moderator log support
  • Permission-based
    • Per forum View/Throw/Delete permissions
  • SVG-based dice icons, with integration into style properties.
  • Performant
    • Only queries for dice on...

Read more about this resource...

Because this is actually a reasonably complex add-on, but I've dropped it to from $35 USD to $30 USD. Most of my recent paid add-ons are in the $25-$45 USD price range.

Because this is actually a reasonably complex add-on, but I've dropped it to from $35 USD to $30 USD. Most of my recent paid add-ons are in the $25-$45 USD price range.
It is definitely an addon that is in demand but I'm used to addons being much cheaper than this. I guess when you start using more expensive forum software, everything gets more expensive. But thank you for dropping the price!

Onto another point. When trying to register to buy the addon, I'm unable to sign up because my password is too weak. But it doesn't matter what I type in the box (capitals, special characters, numbers) it doesn't allow it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Onto another point. When trying to register to buy the addon, I'm unable to sign up because my password is too weak. But it doesn't matter what I type in the box (capitals, special characters, numbers) it doesn't allow it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm running a pre-release version of Password Tools, and looks like you've hit a bug!

I've been working on a fix, so I've just deployed it.

i've adjusted the group privileges but i can't roll the dice?
Did I forget anything else besides the group rights?

Please ensure you use "analyze permissions" feature to confirm your permission changes for the given account in a given forum.

I've checked everything.
I can't get a chance to roll the dice.

Attachments

• analyze permissions_1.webp
    analyze permissions_1.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
  • analyze permissions_2.webp
    analyze permissions_2.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 9
  • analyze permissions_3.webp
    analyze permissions_3.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 9