1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Dice Roller

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by mrbook, Mar 24, 2014.

1. mrbook

mrbook Member

For a new project that I'm working on, I have gone through the resources here and only seen one add-on that looks to be perfect but, it seems to have fallen into non-updates land. Looking for something that I can have our members use to create dice rolls for rp purposes and for them to appear within the posts.

2. mrbook

mrbook Member

No interest or ideas in how this can be implemented? Guess will have to use an external site and copy and paste the dice rolls :(

3. Tefka

Tefka Member

4. mrbook

mrbook Member

It does look nice but with having it last updated in 2012, makes me wary in springing the cash for it. Add in the fact of it being the only publicly available one, was hoping that someone would come along to provide us all with one.

5. Tefka

Tefka Member

I'm pretty desperate for an updated one myself, especially since @Rigel Kentaurus dropped support for it.

It'd be pretty ideal if a group of us needing the dice mod could get together and raise a contribution for someone like @Waindigo or @Chris D to develop this - for us gaming/RPG folks, I feel like a fully supported dice mod could really push Xenforo ahead of the pack, since IPB doesn't have one.

mrbook likes this.
  6. mrbook

mrbook Member

Would be interested in seeing what we can start for this. We need a good dice roller for Xenforo.

7. Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus Well-Known Member

It is in non-updates land because it is done
    It works, works well, and those what it is supposed to do :)
    It works fine with XenForo 1.3 and everything.

Tefka and mrbook like this.
  8. mrbook

mrbook Member

Thank you @Rigel Kentaurus for letting us know. Going to be pushing some funds your way this weekend then. If you could add this bit of information to the resource I'm sure would set people's minds at ease in buying it. :D

Tefka likes this.
  9. Bethk84

Bethk84 Member

Anyone know if this mod works for the most recent version of xenforo? I feel like this might be handy for my rpg forum.