XF 1.2 Delay with the mailing system after upgrading to 1.2

vexx

Today, I've recieved an email that stated that someone replied to a conversation I had. The problem is, that conversation happened 20h+ ago and ..it's weird. I don't know how I can isolate the problem but maybe some of you have an idea or encountered this.

I'm using Google Apps and all emails are sent via SMTP.

I don't really think that's Google's fault.

Any ideas?

Check the log for your mail server to confirm the send date.

XenForo defers notification emails using the new "deferred" system. You can check the queue by browsing the xf_deferred table in the database.

sorry for the late response (was in a hospital :) ), is there any way to cancel the defering? I just got an email confirmation for a message I received 4 days ago...4 lol

sorry for the late response (was in a hospital :) ), is there any way to cancel the defering? I just got an email confirmation for a message I received 4 days ago...4 lol

Is your PAGE_CONTAINER template customized? Maybe the deferred trigger is missing from that template which could result in delays. Try reverting it.

the PAGE_CONTAINER is indeed customized but i've double checked it now vs the default style one and all "seems" ok. Can you tell me what's the exact deferred trigger? Just to check it again

well...I have the line in my PAGE_CONTAINER (refered by Mike) and the 1.1 cron link is removed, as it should. Still, no luck, mails are defered like crazy

Top Bottom