Defiance

Defiance 1.4.4.2

No permission to download
Sorry for the late reply, currently on my phone, but it should work the same as the default style, if not I'll look into it.

How do I change it so there are two columns instead of just having the forums underneath eacother? Also could you please tell me how I can change the search bar to have an orange back ground? It's an awesome theme and I really like it, thank you :)

There are a lot of things that I see in your forum http://thedarkenforcers.com/forums/index.php that I don't have on mine when I install the theme :/

Basically I want to change from this:
columns-png.66675

to this:
columns2-png.66676

Attachments

• columns.webp
    columns.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 100
  • columns2.webp
    columns2.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I included the Side By side node xml in a folder with this download, that should take care of your problem, and for the search if you are talking about where you type:

.textCtrl {}

Ahh, ok thank you very much :)

Also, this is what I meant, regarding the search bar...if you could please give me some direction as to which template to edit and what code to add, that would be phenomenal, because I have very very limited CSS knowledge :P

search.webp

And I realized that some of the things on your forum were other plugins that I haven't downloaded myself.

Search for quicksearch in the extra.css or defiance.css, but the textctrl I posted above would work just have to add something like background: #000 !important;

Replace the hex with your preferred color

Is there a demo? Also how many places is the orange in? Can we change it to red easily?
you'll have to see it on my site thedarkenforcers.com, just change the style at the bottom, I am currently updating it to 1.3 and will be making the appropriate changes so that it works with the color palette to change colors easily.

I'm looking forward for Defiance to be updated for 1.3! :)
@DEZero, please notify me as soon as you have this beautiful style updated for the latest version of xF.

Just a quick note to everyone, I have officially moved into my new place and have internet so I will going through this style and making the appropriate adjustments for 1.3.0

I have a small problem i can't seem to solve.... Im not sure what file to upload, and how. If you could give me a tutorial on how to, that would be mutch appriciated. You can look at the site: acepvp.net

Top Bottom