Defiance

Defiance 1.4.4.2

No permission to download
the ones in your screenshot where under defiance/xenforo/gradients, I've uploaded all of the missing xenforo files into that folder. It shouldn't state that anything is missing....hmmm

No, I lost it when I had to re-image my machine. So no longer have the background PSD, I do believe the logo PSD is in an attachment on a previous page.

Hi there, I need a little help here with 2 little things
For some reason, when you press on forum and are not logged in, you have a purple bar that goes all over the forum screen to log in, how do I make it go away?!?
you can see it here: www.dragonsdoom.net
also, I can put anything in the sidebar using xenporta, it only let me use the left side, when i put addons in rightsidebar, it just make them appear at bottom.

Thanks alot for the help!
- Marc-Antoine

@DEZero: This theme looks really awesome. But I have a little problem and I hope, you can help me.
I may be wrong but it looks like the "new posts" category in the sidebar is not showing up. If I change to "Default Style", all is showing up correctly, but with Defiance or Defiance Light, this category is just away. In your preview images, this category is even not visible. Is there a way for getting it back?

Greetings and thanks for help!
Mario

Top Bottom