Defiance

Defiance 1.4.4.2

No permission to download
Right now for the node headings you have to go to Style Properties -> Forum/Node List -> Category Strip

Hopefully on the next update I will change everything to work with the Color Palette settings

How about the content background? It's too close to the content colour so it's hard to see the effect of it sticking odd the page

Absolutely Loving this theme... Have a quick question though. I'm kind of a noob and was wondering how I can change the user status and such to show on the side bar, it keeps showing up at the bottom of the forum.

Attachments

• forum.webp
    forum.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 13
Absolutely Loving this theme... Have a quick question though. I'm kind of a noob and was wondering how I can change the user status and such to show on the side bar, it keeps showing up at the bottom of the forum.
try reverting the Forum_list template

not really all that hard, just need to go through most of the style properties, I used hex codes for this one, haven't gotten around to redoing it all so it works with a simple change in the color palette. Been working on another style that will allow that.
awesome hope its another dark one:)

i have a small problem here i use the widget frame work to implement the shoutbox into all my themes. but since u have added in the code manually can u tell me where u put the code in so i can remove it. and use the shoutbox i imported as a widget

6ssYp.png

Top Bottom