XF 1.5 Default Text Size for child style

adwade

In reference to my question here (point #1) in the Pre-Sales forum, I am trying to figure out how to make a few children styles each with a larger default font size for the general text on my forum.

I'm just using the Default Xenforo Style and made a single child of it, which I called +SZ.(for Plus Size)

In looking around, I thought it might be here (Appearance > Styles >+ SZ >Style Property Groups) so I tried 20...

Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 2.51.25 AM.webp

and then 20pt, but I still can't see any size difference in the text for this new style.

What am I missing, or where do I need to be looking? :confused:

I don't want everyone to be forced to use a 20pt size, instead I want some users (who need it) to be able to choose a style that offers larger text to them.

Right. That global selector will only affect the style you place it in, not all of your styles. If you place the code I gave you in the EXTRA.css template of your Example Style (Large Font) style, it will only increase the font size there, not in any of your other styles.

Just to clarify for anyone else who comes across this and potentially becomes confused, when I said global, I meant for the style, not the whole site. Using the code above, it means it will change the font size for every single piece of text to 20pt for said style without the administrator having to go through style properties or use various selectors in the EXTRA.css template.

Top Bottom