XF 2.2 Can someone please point me to a good free dark child-style based on Default xf style?

GrowLabz

I am looking for a good free xenforo child-style that is based on the xenforo default style, one that is basically a reworking of the css to have dark colors, but share the same graphics with the default style.

Just create a child style of the default and select darker colors in Style Properties.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am aware of this, but I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.
I'm not lazy; I'm just not a designer, and I was hoping someone could help me, as I'm sure this is a common thought among site owners, and I was hoping some of the members had already done it.

Have you looked through the Styles forum? You can filter for free styles; there are a few free dark styles:

Even if those aren't exactly what you want, you might be able to use them as a better starting point than modifying the default yourself.

There has been some talk about having a dark style available as one of the styes shipped with the software:

Top Bottom