XF 1.5 Changing the topic header text size of the sibling node

I have no problem changing the topic header text size of the other nodes, but I can't seem to figure out changing the topic header text size of the sibling node.

I get to here:

Appearance>Styles>Default Style>Style Property Groups

Not sure which of the settings for topic header (topic name) text size is for the sibling node. Or is it somewhere else?

Thank you!

Steve

Also, clicking this won't affect anything else already on the forum? Right or wrong?

Is this like a new separate thing that is created say in the administration node section, whereby it's like a new piece of software now in my particular administration panel?

Thanks!

Steve

I don't understand your question. The only thing affected is the part you're targeting with that CSS. In some cases, it may affect more, and all you'd need to do is increase the specificity.

I don't understand your question. The only thing affected is the part you're targeting with that CSS. In some cases, it may affect more, and all you'd need to do is increase the specificity.

See screenshot below.

Does clicking that add a new name under Settings? Whereby I can then click that, and work on the changes? Once I click it, I want to be able to find it.

Thanks!

xenforocssthing2.webp

Top Bottom