December Sale

ak38

Hi guys,

I just read the December blowout sale thread and saw the renewal price of $35 but when I goto the customer area and checkout the amount is still showing as $65.

How do I get the discounted price?

Thanks

We’ve been receiving quite a lot of questions about the discounted XenForo 1 year extension. Please note that if you have licenses for XFMG, XFRM or XFES, the cost of their renewal is automatically added to the XenForo renewal price.

XFMG and XFRM each add $15 to the 1 year extension while XFES adds $10.

And I updatet my licence yesterday for 80$ 🤦‍♂️.

@ak38 Maybe because you have also bought xf addons in the past? I think the 35$ is only for xf forum and not for xfmg, xfrm or xfes.

Oh sorry, 75$. My mistake.

But I bought XFRM three weeks ago and now 15$ again for a brand new XFRM licence? 🙂

It doesn’t matter. You can take it. I am realy happy with XF2! Best forum since VB3.

You should have renewed first, then purchased the add-on.

However, submit a ticket and we can get that sorted.

Oh sorry, 75$. My mistake.

But I bought XFRM three weeks ago and now 15$ again for a brand new XFRM licence? 🙂

It doesn’t matter. You can take it. I am realy happy with XF2! Best forum since VB3.
Ahh I didn’t actually spot that. Yeah we’d never make someone pay $15 extra for something they only recently purchased so as per the above please do submit a ticket and we’ll sort that for you.

Guys, one more question if I may.

I want to purchase the renewal but I don't have access to paypal (long story).

Is there another way to transmit funds quickly?

Thanks

Top Bottom