December promotion does not reflect multiple licenses holders

snoopy5

Hi,

@ChrisD @Kier

I own a couple of XF licenses. Enough licenses to get the biggest discounts available so far when upgrading or purchasing new. This is (without taxes) 40 USD for renewals and 130 USD for new licenses.

I just checked and there is now this December 23 promotion going on, but the customers with many many licenses do not get any discounts on their prices. Not a single dollar.

Was this overseen or is this by purpose?

If this is by purpose, I assume that there will be no price increase on the old discounts mentioned above for customers with many licenses, right?

Last edited:
I received discounts on renewals for my multi licenses, under the promotion. In fact, I added a few years until the end of 2026 (I had to check out 3x)

Their website says that new licenses are currently $140 instead of $195

1703873910783.webp

Last edited:
Yeah, I was wondering where he got that idea from. Maybe he's expecting an even bigger discount because he has so many licenses...?

I received discounts on renewals for my multi licenses, under the promotion.

Just read my posting carefully and compare prices before posting. ;)

The prices you are showing are normal prices for me and in case of new purchase 140 USD is more expensive than the 130 USD I currently pay.

Just read my posting carefully and compare prices before posting. ;)

The prices you are showing are normal prices for me and in case of new purchase 140 USD is more expensive than the 130 USD I currently pay.
Yep, sorry, just a simple misunderstanding, mate. I didn't actually cross-reference the exact amounts you mentioned there and the prices on the sales page, and I think the stumbling block was you saying you weren't getting any kind of discount at all. Although, in my defense, I did allow for the fact that you maybe had reason to expect a bigger discount, hence why I said you were maybe expecting bigger discounts because of how many licenses you own. But anyway, glad they are sorting it out for you. (y)

Do not worry.

In general I have no problems if I do not get additional discounts from my already discounted volume prices, if all else stays the same as before in 2023.

Only if they are planning to increase also the prices for their "XXL-customers" in 2024, then there would be something wrong... ;)
I am close to 40 licenses and am still adding each year new licenses. Obviously this has to result in a significant discount ;)

Top Bottom