[DCom] Live Content

[DCom] Live Content [Paid] 2.7.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ok that's working now but live postings doesn't seem to work. Also noticed that multiple users don't seem to appear on mobile when they are on the page
It is necessary to reconfigure the rights of groups, because new permissions have been added.

Interesting, don't see this, it's likely a template modification that doesn't jive well with my ThemeHouse themes.

I've got everything enabled otherwise.
I'm using themehouse UI.X.

I had issues with the typing block because of how badly TH butcher the existing templates. Try the latest version 2.41 from the devs site to see if it helps.

Anyone here running the 2.4.x version of this add-on?

1. Did you notice an issue when permanently deleting a thread doesn't reload the page?
Same issue when undeleting a thread.

2. Slow loading of any XF page when logged in while browsing on mobile data (3G or 4G), but a little bit faster with the this addon disabled.

3. Errors logged on /src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman.log
Call to a member function delAll() on null in /src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io/src/Socket.php:238

Last edited:
Anyone here running version 2.4.3 of this add-on?

Do you have an error logged in /src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman.log
Call to a member function delAll() on null in /src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io/src/Socket.php:238

I'm still getting those errors on an hourly basis.

Hey @DimmmCom, been using this addon for a while now and overall pretty great but I have seen an uptick in complaints about double posts (or more than double in many instances - up to 4). Very hard to determine if it's related to this addon or something else but would like to mention. Not sure if you do any checks within the addon or you can look into some basic validations.

Hey @DimmmCom, been using this addon for a while now and overall pretty great but I have seen an uptick in complaints about double posts (or more than double in many instances - up to 4). Very hard to determine if it's related to this addon or something else but would like to mention. Not sure if you do any checks within the addon or you can look into some basic validations.
Hello. This bug has been found and will be fixed in the next version, which will appear in the near future.

@DimmmCom it's not working with my site...error messages when you're replying or starting a thread.

Oops! We ran into some problems. [B]ErrorException[/B]: [E_WARNING] stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:2206 (Connection refused) in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php[/B] at line [B]33[/B] [LIST=1] [*][B]XF::handlePhpError()[/B] [*][B]stream_socket_client()[/B] in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php[/B] at line [B]33[/B] [*][B]Emitter->connect()[/B] in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php[/B] at line [B]23[/B] [*][B]Emitter->__construct()[/B] in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php[/B] at line [B]15[/B] [*][B]DCom\LiveContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->finalizeThreadCreate()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php[/B] at line [B]921[/B] [*][B]XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]352[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]259[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]115[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]57[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF/App.php[/B] at line [B]2487[/B] [*][B]XF\App->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF.php[/B] at line [B]524[/B] [*][B]XF::runApp()[/B] in [B]index.php[/B] at line [B]20[/B] [/LIST]

@DimmmCom it's not working with my site...error messages when you're replying or starting a thread.

Oops! We ran into some problems. [B]ErrorException[/B]: [E_WARNING] stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:2206 (Connection refused) in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php[/B] at line [B]33[/B] [LIST=1] [*][B]XF::handlePhpError()[/B] [*][B]stream_socket_client()[/B] in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php[/B] at line [B]33[/B] [*][B]Emitter->connect()[/B] in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php[/B] at line [B]23[/B] [*][B]Emitter->__construct()[/B] in [B]src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php[/B] at line [B]15[/B] [*][B]DCom\LiveContent\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->finalizeThreadCreate()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php[/B] at line [B]921[/B] [*][B]XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]352[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]259[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]115[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]57[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF/App.php[/B] at line [B]2487[/B] [*][B]XF\App->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF.php[/B] at line [B]524[/B] [*][B]XF::runApp()[/B] in [B]index.php[/B] at line [B]20[/B] [/LIST]
The socket server is not running or TCP port 2206 is not open. Write to me on my forum so I can take a look locally and help with the setup.

@DimmmCom a bit of a novice here, but gotta ask. Is there a conflict with this working with Xenforo's cloud based server?
In the new version, which is being prepared for release, the socket server will be managed from the forum admin panel, and the ability to use Swoole for live communication will also be added. Therefore, I think there should be no problems with the work of the plugin in the Xenforo cloud, although to be honest I am not familiar with all the limitations of Xenforo cloud.

Top Bottom