• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

DC - Staff Room Unread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you set more than 1 forum? We have our normal staffroom but also a staff forum specifically for info about our XF upgrade so being able to set both would be good.

Can you set more than 1 forum? We have our normal staffroom but also a staff forum specifically for info about our XF upgrade so being able to set both would be good.

Look what he wrote ;)

Limitations
As this was a quick modification it only currently allows 1 forum. However I do think this is a good idea and will possibly develop it further in the future to support more than one.

Then use a conditional.
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator}">
// append to mod bar
<xen:else />
// create new bar
</xen:if>

You sure that would work in the StaffRoomUnread_TopicCount template?

Could always pass the info to the template is needbe.

May have a bit more of a play about with this over the weekend since people seem to want something more :)

Nope, all files have been uploaded before the xml file was installed.

I'll download it again and try once more.

Downloading again has fixed this.

My download must've hiccuped the first time, or maybe the ftp to my server but everything seems fine now.

This applies to 9 out of 10 xenforo addons , if not all ..

If it requires say a callback, if the .xml is imported and it can't find it - it will report back and discontinue the import.
So - kinda 'working as designed' kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom