Resource icon

[dc] Smiley Manager 1.1.0

No permission to download
the problem for me was the client ftp... Install.php was 0 bytes.
I re-uploaded with a different ftp client and now it works.

one thing:
is it possible to add the possibility to change the order of the smilies in the index page instead of change it one by one?

Yeah I know you were and I appreciate that. Didn't mean anything by it I don't really want to start installling, overwriting files via cpanel if I can help it since through testing I was using the xf installation add-on system. I don't mind waiting though, i waited two years so it's no biggie. Thanks again 8thos. :)
Hi, I'm the developer. Sorry for late reply! :(
I think your upload software didn't overwrite the old files, such as Installation.php, ... and It causes the above issue.

htdesignz....

Just purchased the Responsive Style from Arty. I have your add-on installed. For some reason, when trying to select a smilie in the box below, it takes me to the top of the page, and doesn't insert the smilie. If more people purchase this style (which I feel confident there will be), this may start being an issue.

I was using a Samsung Galaxy s3, and was also tested with a HTC Desire both using default browsers.

If you'd like to take a look, www.cfbhq.com

Hi, I'm the developer. Sorry for late reply! :(
I think your upload software didn't overwrite the old files, such as Installation.php, ... and It causes the above issue.

I got it fixed I had to delete a couple of tables which 8thos and then stewart helped me with. Working great on my site. :thumbsup:

htdesignz....

Just purchased the Responsive Style from Arty. I have your add-on installed. For some reason, when trying to select a smilie in the box below, it takes me to the top of the page, and doesn't insert the smilie. If more people purchase this style (which I feel confident there will be), this may start being an issue.

I was using a Samsung Galaxy s3, and was also tested with a HTC Desire both using default browsers.

If you'd like to take a look, www.cfbhq.com
It may be the TinyMCE is disabled in your mobile style and javascript will have error to load smilies :(

About the issue when using cellphone as stweart1champ and Shelley reported, I also noticed it when I used my cellphone on my test site last week.
I will look into it and see what i can do.

I like that it doesn't load the smilies till you click the tab BUT it appears to load them all then. would be nice if it only loaded the first tab & didn't load the smilies of the next tab until you clicked the left or right arrow. (an ajax load)

love what you got. just throwing out a suggestion / idea

I hadn't been online too much in the last couple of days and I just noticed this! :)

Thank goodness that we have something for the smilies :D

Here's an idea. Might be a total sep addon but it would be cool if you had a tab w/ just the users most recently used smilies. it would take a profile field w/ a list of smilie IDs that gets updated w/ every post. matter of fact, that's what the existing smilie dropdown could be used for. the last 20 or so smilies the user has inserted into a message.

Here's an idea. Might be a total sep addon but it would be cool if you had a tab w/ just the users most recently used smilies. it would take a profile field w/ a list of smilie IDs that gets updated w/ every post. matter of fact, that's what the existing smilie dropdown could be used for. the last 20 or so smilies the user has inserted into a message.

I wouldn't recommend using the existing dropdown menu and replacing it with anything because at the moment the xf dropdown acts as a fallback for mobile users. Currently, you can't post smilies using the dc tab so I'd advise for now that the xf dropdown is left untouched.

I wouldn't recommend using the existing dropdown menu and replacing it with anything because at the moment the xf dropdown acts as a fallback for mobile users. Currently, you can't post smilies using the dc tab so I'd advise for now that the xf dropdown is left untouched.

didn't think of that. I removed the dropdown all together. maybe I should put it back

didn't think of that. I removed the dropdown all together. maybe I should put it back

I really like the idea of a smiley statistics page though an add-on might be needed (unsure). Isn't this something you would considering building? I would be very interested in this and sure I did suggest this before but it would be nice to see smiley usage like most used smiley, persons who used the most smilies, most popular smiley etc.

what's the best way to adjust the scrolling?

nevermind, found it. goto ACP / Style Properties / [dc] Smiley Manager and adjust "Delay Scroll Amount" to "0" to stop scrolling

what's the best way to adjust the scrolling?

nevermind, found it. goto ACP / Style Properties / [dc] Smiley Manager and adjust "Delay Scroll Amount" to "0" to stop scrolling

For anyone else that wants to disable the automatic scrolling and adjust the height of the tab container simply log into AdminCP >> Appearance >> Style Properties >> [dc] Smiley Manager

Set the Delay scroll amount field to zero and adjust the Smilie Panel Height accordingly to your preference.

smiley-manager-properties.webp

I like that it doesn't load the smilies till you click the tab BUT it appears to load them all then. would be nice if it only loaded the first tab & didn't load the smilies of the next tab until you clicked the left or right arrow. (an ajax load)

love what you got. just throwing out a suggestion / idea
I'll look into it.

I really like your idea. I will take a look.

Top Bottom