Resource icon

[dc] Smiley Manager 1.1.0

No permission to download
hmm looks like I can't get to the library folder through the file manager in cpanel. I'm stuck in root and can't progress any further. Any reason why that should be?

If it's not the addon pack then its the ftp program or the server itself. I use filezilla. Gonna try something else...

hmm looks like I can't get to the library folder through the file manager in cpanel. I'm stuck in root and can't progress any further. Any reason why that should be?
Huh? Do you see the library folder tho?

Ahhh, I haven't tried any of ragteks. I haven't had an issue with any other add-ons since I have used Filezilla though.

Flashfxp

I'm in the file manager in the library folder but I would have to go onto each folder and manually upload each file. I'll pass on this for now until it's sorted or there's a way to use the xf install system.

Flashfxp

I'm in the file manager in the library folder but I would have to go onto each folder and manually upload each file. I'll pass on this for now until it's sorted or there's a way to use the xf install system.
Nooooo.

Go to upload/library/dc

Zip the dc folder.

Extract the dc folder to the library folder in cpanel through File manager.

Do the same thing with the styles folder

zip upload/styles/dc

unzip the dc folder to the styles folder.

Delete the zip files from your server when your done.

I will create a resource further explaining this.

Nooooo.

Go to upload/library/dc

Zip the dc folder.

Extract the dc folder to the library folder in cpanel through File manager.

Do the same thing with the styles folder

zip upload/styles/dc

unzip the dc folder to the styles folder.

Delete the zip files from your server when your done.

I will create a resource further explaining this.

I did all that initially. What about the xml file?

Same error.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'dc_smileymanager_display_order'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dc/SmileyManager/Install.php at line 83
  4. Dc_SmileyManager_Install->_installVersion1() in Dc/SmileyManager/Install.php at line 63
  5. Dc_SmileyManager_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bbsmiley/public_html/admin.php at line 13

That's an error generated by the xml file. I should've said don't install or reinstall or even upgrade it.

All you had to do was overwrite the files on your server.

Are you getting that error from installing it on your live site for the very first time or is this when you tried to reinstall it after uninstalling it?

If so then there's an error in his install.php file that doesn't delete his addon's tables. I had that issue with Better Blogs last week.

Anyway this was the guide I made: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...nd-styles-to-your-server-through-cpanel.1079/

and to get this smiley addon fully working again you might have to remove the tables then try again.

You should probably read the better blogs thread to see how I uninstalled duplicate columns per Rigel's instructions.

That's an error generated by the xml file. I should've said don't install or reinstall or even upgrade it.

All you had to do was overwrite the files on your server.

Are you getting that error from installing it on your live site for the very first time or is this when you tried to reinstall it after uninstalling it?

If so then there's an error in his install.php file that doesn't delete his addon's tables. I had that issue with Better Blogs last week.

Anyway this was the guide I made: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...nd-styles-to-your-server-through-cpanel.1079/

and to get this smiley addon fully working again you might have to remove the tables then try again.

You should probably read the better blogs thread to see how I uninstalled duplicate columns per Rigel's instructions.

Yeah I figured I'd have to remove the tables, I just didn't fancy going deeper into cpanel. I'll go and check and remove that.

Yeah I figured I'd have to remove the tables, I just didn't fancy going deeper into cpanel. I'll go and check and remove that.
This is something you wanted for a long time but even now it's got you working hard just to get it working right lol.

This is something you wanted for a long time but even now it's got you working hard just to get it working right lol.

LOL yeah.

Ah nothing is working I've went into phpmyadmin dropped "dc" table still the same.

LOL yeah.

Ah nothing is working I've went into phpmyadmin dropped "dc" table still the same.
This file shows you what he added to the table.

library/Dc/SmileyManager/Install.php

In there I see stuff like:

Code:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM `xf_smilie` LIKE 'dc_smileymanager_category_id'

ALTER TABLE `xf_smilie` ADD COLUMN `dc_smileymanager_category_id`

ALTER TABLE `xf_smilie` ADD COLUMN `dc_smileymanager_display_order`

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `dc_smileymanager_category`

I don't know what the unintall SQL queries are for that. You would have to ask the mod creator or someone whose good at that stuff like Jake.

I would try running these queries one at a time:

ALTER TABLE xfa_smilie DROP dc_smileymanager_category_id

ALTER TABLE xfa_smilie DROP dc_smileymanager_display_order

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS dc_smileymanager_category;

I'm confused about that 'LIKE' query.

Top Bottom