Resource icon

[dc] Smiley Manager 1.1.0

No permission to download
I hope this temporary fixes by my friend will help you.
+ Compatible with Xenforo 1.2 RC2 and Redactor.
+ Replace default smiley button.

Follow the instructions in the file attachment.
Enjoy :)

Thanks. Your readme file is just a load of code, is that intentional?

Add in the following if you want to hide the smiley bbcode button in redactor.

Code:
.redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_smilies {display: none;}
@Shelley, how possible turn on "spoiler" button in redactor in manner as you turn off smilies button. pleeeeeeeease. :)

Doesn't it work with responsive?

Nope, doesn't seem to play ball with responsive. Then again I only expanding and contracted the browser from the desktop but it wouldn't contract/expand on the fly. I had to refresh on that specific width.

Hey,

would it be possible to display all tabs, not just the active one, at the bottom ? There is enough space on the left and right side.

Hey,

would it be possible to display all tabs, not just the active one, at the bottom ? There is enough space on the left and right side.

Even though on desktop there may not be spacing issues and the feeling of enough room this would soon affect people on mobiles when the style hits responsive. factor in long category names and you may find that spacing issues would indeed become a problem. Just something to be aware of.

Last edited:
Eeven though on desktop there may not be spacing issues and the feeling of enough room this would soon affect people on mobiles when the style hits responsive. factor in long category names and you may find that spacing issues would indeed become a problem. Just something to be aware of.

Yeah, it should stay the same for mobile. But I think most of the forums have 80-90% desktop usage.

Top Bottom