[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons

[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($9.95)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons - Create powerful coupons that can be applied to user upgrades.

DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons is a powerful tool for incentivising people to sign up for user upgrades.

Coupons can be limited to individual user upgrades, and even be given different values for different user upgrades. Fully supports recurring subscriptions, allowing users to be "grandfathered" into their existing coupons for as long as their subscription lasts.

Uses

User Upgrades are a great way to monetise your site, and with User Upgrade Coupons from...

Read more about this resource...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version improves customisation options by making the "previous price" display a CSS class rather than in-line CSS, so it's easier to customise with new colours and whatnot.

A couple reported bugs have also been fixed.

Complete Change Log

Change: Old upgrade price is now a CSS class for easier customisation
Fix: Fixed a server error that could occur if a user upgrade was purchased without a coupon
Fix: Fix a server...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can this work with subscriptions for the first payment only?
Example @ $50/yr.
Sale: $50% off first year ($25) and $50 thereafter.

Can this work with subscriptions for the first payment only?
Example @ $50/yr.
Sale: $50% off first year ($25) and $50 thereafter.
Sorry, no. It was explicitly designed to apply the same discount in perpetuity, and this can't really be changed as the add-on was commissioned to work this way.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a major new feature; one-time free user upgrades via 100% discount coupons!

The most frequently requested feature in v1.0 was the ability to provide a 100% discount via a coupon to enable free user upgrades. At first, this feature did not exist because I believed people were requesting recurring subscriptions at 100% discount, which is not possible.

After receiving clarification, the feature has now made its way into the product...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a random function to generate {x} codes to send with PN to all users of group {y} with {whatever} > {z}

Can i apply codes without user having to upgrade instead? It just some sort of giveaways of vouchers to selected accounts profiles.

Can i apply codes without user having to upgrade instead? It just some sort of giveaways of vouchers to selected accounts profiles.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking. If you add a coupon for 100% off a user upgrade, it will apply as a one-time upgrade (not recurring).

Does this support a coupon for the first payment of a recurring subscription, and payments after are the normal price?

Example:
$19.99/year
First year 25% off!

Thanks

Top Bottom