[DBTech] DragonByte Spam Clean

[DBTech] DragonByte Spam Clean 1.2.0

No permission to download

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

DragonByte Spam Clean - Supercharge your spam cleaning efforts.

Description

Spam Clean from DragonByte Tech is a modification designed to add the "Spam clean" tools used in the front-end to the "Batch update users" form in the AdminCP, so you can quickly remove all content posted by users you're banning.

"But DBTech, why would I not just delete these users?", we hear you ask, using our custom programmed mind-reading drone.

By banning users via the spam cleaner, you can delete their posts, threads, profile messages and conversations. The...

Read more about this resource...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Spam Clean with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update adds a new option to the front-end spam cleaner that will remove all profile information for members you ban via the spam cleaner. If you're like me and want to keep your database free of spam (even though no-one can view the spam-filled profiles), now you don't have to worry!

Also, we've added an install-upgrade.json file in preparation for compatibility with the [TH] Install & Upgrade add-on.

Complete Change Log...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this essentially an XF2 version of Ridemonkey's Spam Cleaner Everywhere? We use his addon for our XF1x sites but are upgrading to XF2 and don't have a good replacement for it. This seems like the ticket.

Is this essentially an XF2 version of Ridemonkey's Spam Cleaner Everywhere? We use his addon for our XF1x sites but are upgrading to XF2 and don't have a good replacement for it. This seems like the ticket.
I've never used that add-on, sorry. This add-on doesn't add the spam cleaner everywhere (since that already exists in XF2, anywhere you can access the member tooltip the spam cleaner exists) but it adds it to the bulk user management system in the XF2 ACP.

It also adds the ability to remove profile info via the spam cleaner in the front-end.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Spam Clean with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because I will be taking advantage of features that only exist in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

The update will not contain any additional features or changes.

The current version should work fine with XenForo 2.1. There are no known blocking issues with the current version of this mod preventing it from running on XenForo 2.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is a bug. Users are banned but their threads and posts are not being deleted, even when the checkboxes are checked

Top Bottom