- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- PHP 7.2.0+ (7.4+ recommended)
- Updates duration
- Free - Lifetime
- Visible branding
Spam Clean from DragonByte Tech is a modification designed to add the "Spam clean" tools used in the front-end to the "Batch update users" form in the AdminCP, so you can quickly remove all content posted by users you're banning.
"But DBTech, why would I not just delete these users?", we hear you ask, using our custom programmed mind-reading drone.
By banning users via the spam cleaner, you can delete their posts, threads, profile messages and conversations. The default user deletion tool will leave these posts as guest posts, causing extra trouble for your moderators when needing to delete these posts.
Not only that, but the spam detection tool in XF2 becomes more powerful the more users you ban for spam, as it builds up a database of banned IP addresses, thus reducing the amount of spam you receive in the future.
Extended Product Information
Complete Feature List
- Adds "Signature", "Website", "About" and "Location" to the user search form
- Adds "Remove about" and "Remove locations" to the batch update actions
- Adds "Execute spam cleaner" with the four default actions to the batch update actions
If you like this add-on, please consider leaving a Like and/or a review. We would really appreciate it!