[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
Could you please include the stack trace from your Error Log entry? Thanks :)

Fillip

This?

rray(8) {
["chatroom"] => array(5) {
["title"] => string(15) "Test Chat Room "
["description"] => string(146) "Only members who hit the post your video rule can use the chat box https://motovlog.com/threads/cant-post-a-video-read-and-then-you-can-post.8241/"
["active"] => string(1) "1"
["membergroupids"] => string(1) "9"
["instanceid"] => string(1) "0"
}
["action"] => string(6) "update"
["set_chatroom"] => array(1) {
["membergroupids"] => string(2) "-1"
}
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(46) "/admin.php?dbtech-shout/chatroom&action=modify"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["do"] => string(8) "chatroom"
["id"] => int(0)
}

We have an internal server error and we have constantly tried to fixx it. We have uploaded the update and new files but the page still takes forever to load or does not show up at all. Is there someone who can fix this immediately?

This keeps giving my website an internal error. Everytime i try to just upload the new files it breaks. Can someone please help me to recover my website? I have all of my files backed up but my addons have data that i do not want to lose and this addon makes my site load so slowly that i cannot access the admin panel. Is there anyone able to help me?

We have an internal server error and we have constantly tried to fixx it. We have uploaded the update and new files but the page still takes forever to load or does not show up at all. Is there someone who can fix this immediately?
Can you please check your server's error log for the real reason behind a 500 Internal Server Error?

Fillip

Yes we have checked the error log, and then we had the host check the error log and find the source and we were told it is DBtech Dragonbyte Shout.
That is when we came here to check if the files were an issue. But I am the admin and we never saved a chat room so the error from this addon came from something else. We are currently in the process of fixing it now, so any help you can extend to us would be appreciated.
As of the addon it slows the site so much we can't log the admin panel to disable it.

Yes we have checked the error log, and then we had the host check the error log and find the source and we were told it is DBtech Dragonbyte Shout.
Well, could you please share the error message with me?

It is impossible for me to assist you with this issue if you do not share this information with me :)

Fillip

my notifications are not posting in my shout box, replies work but new threads doesn't , i ticked all the boxes for every forum

Last edited:
new replies are posted as notifications , but new threads are not, i have a lot of add ons if i turn them off my site wont even work at all

i added php_value max_input_vars 100000 to my htaccess file and started a new test thread in a forum i verified has new thread notifications ticked and the notification did not post in the shout box

i added php_value max_input_vars 100000 to my htaccess file and started a new test thread in a forum i verified has new thread notifications ticked and the notification did not post in the shout box
I'll need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to look into this further.

Fillip

Top Bottom