[DBTech] DragonByte Security

[DBTech] DragonByte Security [Paid] 4.6.8

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Currently waiting on this feature before buying, any estimates on when this may be re-introduced?
No ETA unfortunately. The necessary functionality was only recently introduced in XF2, and at the moment I am busy preparing DBTech for our XF2 upgrade.

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech How to change email Account Breach Alert DragonByte Security has detected to Board title Security has detected? Why All email Alert are not used forum Board title? Please use Board title for email notification.

@DragonByte Tech How to change email Account Breach Alert DragonByte Security has detected to Board title Security has detected? Why All email Alert are not used forum Board title? Please use Board title for email notification.
Have you considered looking in the phrases?

security_alert_title / account_breach_alert_title

The {board} phrase variable is available in those phrases.

Fillip

Have you considered looking in the phrases?

security_alert_title / account_breach_alert_title

The {board} phrase variable is available in those phrases.

Fillip

I am talking about the email description body message.

DragonByte Security has detected that your account has been the subject of a breach on another site. We recommend you change your password and enable two-factor authentication to stop your account from being a target of further breaches.

Its should be.

Board title Security has detected that your account has been the subject of a breach on another site. We recommend you change your password and enable two-factor authentication to stop your account from being a target of further breaches.

I am talking about the email description body message.
Try replacing "title" with "body" in the above phrase names.

Also, I hope you are aware that it is possible to use the phrase search function to search for phrase text. If you search for "has detected that your account" for instance, you would find the phrase in question. This applies to every text everywhere in (nearly) every add-on. You don't have to wait for the author to reply with the specific phrase names if you can find the phrase yourself :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Security with a new update entry:

Resource Guidelines Update

What is happening?
On the 11th of July 2018, XenForo published their Resource Guidelines aimed at ensuring performance & stability of XenForo modifications. At the moment, this product does not meet these standards, due to the fact that this product has been engineered to allow the core code to run on both XenForo 1 and XenForo 2.

As a result, I am beginning work on re-engineering this product to become a "native"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How close to the XF2 'native' release? Also would you consider adding Hardware key 2FA like Yubico through sponsored work? What about a service like https://panopticlick.eff.org for users you are seriously suspicious of, forcing a deep scan of their device next time they access the site.

Looks like some code on the technology is here in python:

How close to the XF2 'native' release?
I'm working on the last set of features now (the "IP address search" page in the AdminCP), I'm expecting Beta 1 to be released at some point week starting tomorrow :)

Also would you consider adding Hardware key 2FA like Yubico through sponsored work?
We actually did have someone approach us about Yubikey work in the past, they were going to send me a hardware key for development purposes but it never arrived and I never heard back from them 🤔

In other words, I would be open to that if I was provided a hardware key for development after the cost was agreed upon :)

What about a service like https://panopticlick.eff.org for users you are seriously suspicious of, forcing a deep scan of their device next time they access the site.
What Panopticlick does is fingerprint your device to give it a score, and fingerprinting is already a feature of DB Security :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Security with a new update entry:

4.1.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

We're happy to bring you the first Beta version of our fourth major rewritten XenForo 2 only mod: DragonByte Security! 🎉

Before we delve into the changes:
  • This is a Beta version, with sweeping database changes. Do not install this on a production forum without a backup that you can revert to in case something goes wrong. But please help us test it!
  • This version will not run on XenForo 1. Going forward, the focus of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom