[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Hi,

I am sometimes being banned by my mail service provider MailChannels due to invalid emails (non-existent etc).

When the add-on checks SMTP Email Validation, does it put the account in the Bounce status so future emails are not sent?

Thanks.
It does indeed :)

• Love
Reactions: Maa
Sorry, just checking if this does the SMTP Email Validation for XF emails too (e.g. New post notifications, PMs etc etc) and not just emails sent via this mod)

Sorry, just checking if this does the SMTP Email Validation for XF emails too (e.g. New post notifications, PMs etc etc) and not just emails sent via this mod)
Please let me know if it does all XF emails? Thanks

SMTP email validation scans your users and goes partway through the process of sending them an email, far enough that the receiving email server can return an error such as "no user found" etc.

It does not interface with outgoing emails from XF or any other add-on.

Can I create a custom html email and send it with this? Will it apply styling of the site?
You can, if you set the mailing list to use a custom HTML wrapper. If you do so, it will not use any XenForo CSS. Using the Native Template setup for mailing lists will include the standard XenForo wrapper and will enable BBCode instead.
Does this addon support Amazon SES + Bounce + Unsubscribe?

And do you have step by step guide?
There is no step by step guide needed, as the per mailing list configuration is identical to the standard XenForo configuration.

Oh, the digest section blocks? They do indeed respect node permissions :)
Hey Hello .
I have a few questions for you.
The mail service I use, xenfero, detects some places as spam in the standard template. I'm having trouble editing the mail part of the theme. Can I break and reconfigure the existing mail template with this plugin?
for example.
when dm between users

xx has sent you a private message. Go to the site and check.

Can I simplify it?

Hey Hello .
I have a few questions for you.
The mail service I use, xenfero, detects some places as spam in the standard template. I'm having trouble editing the mail part of the theme. Can I break and reconfigure the existing mail template with this plugin?
for example.
when dm between users

xx has sent you a private message. Go to the site and check.

Can I simplify it?
Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking. Can you clarify, please?

Of course I will explain. in detail and granularly.
The problem I'm having is this. I am using a mail service. This mail service xenferon (notification, forgot password, dm notification, new post notification, notifications from the subject to which users subscribe) sends mails with its own internal template completely automatically. but my mail service detects the template xenferon uses while sending the above mentioned as spam. with your plugin. Can I fix the content of the automatic outgoing mails I mentioned above?

so what i want to do is fix the mail template. simplify. For example, there is no logo. avoiding long texts. removing text or anything else that is perceived as spam. Does your plugin do this? Or what would you suggest about it?

so what i want to do is fix the mail template. simplify. For example, there is no logo. avoiding long texts. removing text or anything else that is perceived as spam. Does your plugin do this? Or what would you suggest about it?
Oh, I see. No, this add-on does not modify the core XenForo template in any way, shape or form.

My suggestion is to get a better mail service. There is absolutely no reason why it would consider a normal HTML-formatted email spam.

Reactions: bat
Oh, I see. No, this add-on does not modify the core XenForo template in any way, shape or form.

My suggestion is to get a better mail service. There is absolutely no reason why it would consider a normal HTML-formatted email spam.

I agree with you. My email was always going to the spam folder. I also edited the mail format using several tricks. Then I switched to Amazon SES.

Now it always goes to the inbox. 🤩

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding some features described on the overview page of this add-on.

Keyword Management

Users can optionally only receive manually sent mail that pertains to their interests, as defined by these keywords
Add/Edit/Delete keywords

How does this work? How can a user enter the keywords for his individual interests? Could he use the name of a subforum?

Inactive Users List

If a user has not been active on the forums for a while, DragonByte Mail will automatically email them asking them to come back
Inactivity threshold (in days)

I can determine the threshold as it seems. But are ther other restrictions hard coded so that the add-on limits the sending to inactive users after a certain period of time or when I upgraded to XF 2.2 like the core feature "activity summary" does it hard coded for inactive users?

Can the core feature activity summary be checked at the same time or do I need to turn off that feature? The reason why I am asking is, that the core feature sends also images of postings, which this add-on can not do. (hint... hint...)

Send Mail

If you are using XenForo's HTML wrapper; uses the forum editor to enter the content
If you are using custom HTML; offers Plain Text and HTML text areas to enter your content separately

Can I switch back and forth between weekly digest with the XF way of displaying it and from time to time send additionally an individual NL out with custom HTML?

Affiliate ID

Does this work also in the full automatic weekly digest mode or just for individual HTML newsletters?

Can I set the day and the time in the ACP to send this automatic weekly digest always on the same day and the same time?

How can I verify the opening rate of the newsletter?

Top Bottom